LighthouseKeepers.com

awfully quiet around here!

Posted By: KEWEENAW

awfully quiet around here! - 01/09/04 11:53 PM

Its been awfully quiet around the 'ol rumor mill lately. Surely someone has some inside info on SOMETHING, like maybe, this years society pieces.?.?.
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 01/12/04 12:36 AM

Maybe we can get a hint from HL on this year's Society pieces? How about the region this month, and the state next month??
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 01/12/04 08:38 PM

I'm hoping for a Great Lakes Society piece. There's never been a Great Lakes freebie, so that would be nice. Just hoping.

Mike
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 01/13/04 01:23 AM

A Great Lakes piece would be fine with me. Anything but a New England piece. Sorry Bert.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 01/13/04 02:01 AM

Mike and Rich, I'm with the both of you. A Great Lakes Society piece would be wonderful, especially on light that they haven't made a Great Lakes Society Piece yet.

With Race Point, Little River and THree Sisters, not to mentioned the GLOW of Castle Hill, I think New England has been well represented for 2004.

At sometime in the future I think that one of the lights of Vermont, either Isle la Motte or Windmill Point would make a wonderful Society piece. Vermont has had only one light made in the past.

Posted By: Bob M

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 02/08/04 02:34 PM

C'mon, Rich! We love to see new pieces from New England! There's plenty of great lights that haven't been produced from New England and our neighboring State of New York.

As far as the Society piece goes, I wouldn't object to it being a light from the Great Lakes area. Maybe it will be just the beginning of a few new releases that might be tied in with the next reunion if Harbour Lights decides to have it there.

Think, "Great Lakes...2005"!

cool Bob cool
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: awfully quiet around here! - 02/08/04 03:41 PM

I'd still much rather think the South for the next reunion. I'm not giving up hope.
© 2024 Collector Forums