LighthouseKeepers.com

Lighthouse Tours?

Posted By: kikigl

Lighthouse Tours? - 12/20/06 10:55 PM

Does anybody know what Dave H. is up to? I heard a small rumour that he might, just possibly have, maybe,the beginnings of an idea for more lighthouse trips???
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/20/06 11:26 PM

Yes, but nothing is in cement yet. Working to get them nailed down as quickly as possible. You know that as soon as there is news to share I will do so.
Posted By: HCS

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/21/06 02:07 AM

Dave,
Do you have any dates yet we can pencil in?
HCS

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/21/06 03:56 AM

As I mentioned, Hilari, nothing close enough to being in cement that I would be able to share. Just as soon as I can get locked into something I will post the info.

Major concern is that if I share a possible date, someone will schedule and plan a vacation around that date, with no chance to change it. If the date doesn't work out then I am the culprint. So, no sharing until I have a very, very strong belief the date/location will work out and the cement has been poured. Sorry.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/21/06 06:18 AM

OK Dave...after having missed both trips last year...I really need a lighthouse trip! eek
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/22/06 12:11 AM

Could you tease us with a hint of the state?
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/22/06 02:55 AM

I just got the information from my work today about when we can not take any time off. Now I just hope I will be able to make a Lighthouse trip this year. I get three weeks vacation every year, but they what me to schedule ten of those days right away. And I can't take any of it in Aug., Sept.,or Oct.

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 12/26/06 10:50 PM

Cyndi you need to get a doctors note. That is rotten!!!!!!!
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/07/07 10:01 PM

All right Dave....I'm starting to fill in my calendar. Any small hints yet? wink

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/08/07 12:57 AM

But if you will tell me your touring schedule, Lorie, I'll be sure to schedule around it . . .
Posted By: HCS

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/08/07 02:54 AM

Glad to see I am not the only one chomping at the bit for info Dave!
Any idea when you will be able to let us know dates?
HCS
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/08/07 05:36 AM

I just gave up my Bus Driving job and have joined Joe at the latest Construction Job. We will be rebuilding the International Paper Mill in Cantonment, FL and won't be able to make any trips untill after late Sept. or Oct. frown violin

It's a money thing! Gota make those big bucks for awhile in order to buy more HL's laugh
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/09/07 04:34 AM

Cantonment, Fl for those who might be wondering, where the heck is that. It is near Muscogee, Fl. which is just a little ways north of Pensacola, Fl. which has a very nice lighthouse (some say haunted).

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/09/07 05:41 PM

Thanks Eric, I was wondering. I had never heard of it and I've lived in Florida for quite a few years.

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/10/07 11:17 PM

East coast, West coast or central? Come on Dave you know you want to give us a little hint.

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/10/07 11:37 PM

Please-----just a little clue?

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/10/07 11:41 PM

Well, Fran - two of the three....
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/11/07 04:01 PM

Well, that narrows it down.... laugh

Re: Lighthouse Tours? - 01/11/07 07:06 PM

Dave you crack me up biglaugh