LighthouseKeepers.com

It has begun!!!!

Posted By: WackoPaul

It has begun!!!! - 10/05/01 07:58 AM

[This message has been edited by engbrady (edited 10-05-2001).]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/06/01 12:54 AM

Paul thanks for the pics. Whats going on?
terry
Posted By: RMau

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/06/01 03:56 PM

I'll give Paul a little help. He's been photographing everything and will post more pictures soon.

These are from the first nights dinner. Folks in line to get a table, the Honor Guard that presented the colors to start the evening and a collector couple.

The gentleman in the picture had arranged to 'assist' the entertainers for one of their bits. In reality, they were helping him propose to his finacee. She said 'Yes'!

Rick
Posted By: oseabee

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/06/01 09:36 PM

I Have checked every day but only old postings and nothing on the home page where it says to check each day is any one out there.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: Michael Moore

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/07/01 01:52 AM

3 out of 4 days gone and no word from anyone. Must be having a great time.
Posted By: CAVR

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/07/01 11:12 PM

Yup, ...probably stuffing themselves to delight with Chesapeake Crab Cakes, beer, and sneel peeks to future HLs!!

Christopher
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/08/01 06:15 PM

Christopher,

We are all in the same boat for one of the items you mentioned...future pieces.

No new pieces were on display, including the lenses (except for a new Cape Hatteras with a keeper's house). At least that's all that I saw.

Hopefully, Lighthouse Depot will now be able to put the pictures of the new lenses on their website now that the reunion is over.
Posted By: CAVR

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/08/01 06:46 PM

No sneek peeks of future releases...that's a bummer. However from what I've been reading with all the goodies obtained from the reunion, all attendees should have their fill for HLs for a little while. Sure wish I could have made it.

Glad to hear that a new revised Cape Hatteras may be coming out, even with the keepers house...excellent!

Oh by the way, the new Fresnels have been up and running on LHD website since (I believe) Thursday or Friday. I checked them again today, Monday, and they are still "live" with pictures for your eyes to gaze upon!! Enjoy!

Now since I missed the reunion, my "Want" list just got a bit larger, especially the Hooper Strait with removable roof and rooms inside (?) Of all the breaks, I missed out on a must have, and a screwpile no less. Oh well.... (I didn't know the roof came off!)

Hope all had a Great time at the Reunion.

Christopher
Posted By: Bob M

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/08/01 06:52 PM

It was a terrific time!!! I'm sure there will be many pictures posted within the next week or so. I can't see where Paul Brady had any time to post anything. He was one of the busiest guys at the reunion next to Bill Younger. I never saw Paul relax for a moment. He was always taking pictures or doing something else for the rest of the attendees, including two Photography Seminars.

Many thanks for all your efforts, Paul!

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob M (edited 10-08-2001).]
Posted By: thebigtuna

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/11/01 01:43 AM

Paul was indeed kept busy. Mike and I had a lot of fun being with him on the "Brady Bunch Bus". He kept things interesting and fun. We were lucky to learn some great photo tips from him also. Thanks Paul for a wonderful time on all the tours.

Sincerely,
Mike and Carol
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: It has begun!!!! - 10/11/01 03:08 AM

I thought it was appropriate to have our last meal on the way home from the Reunion at a restaurant honoring this year's Harbour Lights Society Lighthouse....

The fall colors of Ohio and then "Back Home Again in Indiana"....

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
© 2024 Collector Forums