LighthouseKeepers.com

reunion swaps

Posted By: greed

reunion swaps - 11/20/01 12:51 AM

I've been noticing all the posts in the "Marketplace" for swaping the Reunion '01 package. I thought it would be an intereseting post see if anyone was having success trading their extra pieces? What do you think?

[This message has been edited by greed (edited 11-19-2001).]
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: reunion swaps - 11/21/01 05:13 AM

My swap for the complete Pharos Collection was successful. They arrived in today's mail. Needless to say, I am very pleased
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: reunion swaps - 11/22/01 07:02 AM

No luck on my end, was hoping for New Point Loma, instead made someone very happy with the gift!
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: reunion swaps - 11/22/01 05:03 PM

I never made it to the reunion but have been looking to trade for a #614 Large Rose Island Attendee Piece. I guess no one out there has one that they want to get rid of. I guess I'll have to start looking at EBay or secondary markets.

Rich
Posted By: JJ

Re: reunion swaps - 11/22/01 05:42 PM

Rich, perhaps the reason that you have not found a trade for a Rose Island REXA is that each attendee was limited to one in Providence. Since this came with a mini, a trade for just the LE would break up a set. Maybe you would do better trying to trade for a set.
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: reunion swaps - 11/23/01 12:17 AM

The problem is Jim I already have two of the Rose Island miniatures. One I had made a commitment to buy months before the reunion and pair it with the Rose Island collectors piece. The 2nd miniature I received from a friend that had found it in an antique store while on vacation and he bought it for me. I have been trying to trade the miniature for a large Rose Island Attendee piece but
no luck. So I guess I will have to keep the extra miniature and try to buy a large attendee piece from a husband/wife team that each bought one. Maybe I'll luck out.

Rich
Posted By: coler

Re: reunion swaps - 11/30/01 03:27 AM

I wound up with 2 extra Hoopers thumbnails that I'd like to trade for the Sandy Point Thumbnail but haven't had any luck.
© 2024 Collector Forums