LighthouseKeepers.com

Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont?

Posted By: LamarB

Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/06/00 11:45 PM

Now that I'm back from vacation I've been trying to catch up on the Forum posts. I've seen no reference to the next Reunion. Was it mentioned at Rosemont and I somehow missed the post?
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/07/00 12:38 AM

In casual conversations, mention was made that a few of the HL leaders were going on scouting trips this month and next.

Two east coast sites (one being Baltimore - don't know the other) were among the places to be visited. Not sure about any others, but there was another.

If the Reunion is to be in September-October, I think HL feels they need to make the decision in time so that collectors will have a year's advance notice.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/07/00 12:39 AM

Lamar,
Nothing new out of Bill concerning next reunion. Do know it is in the process of being "discussed" within the HL family. Imagine it will be east.
Dave
Posted By: LamarB

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/07/00 03:54 PM

Thanks St. John and Dave for bringing me up to date.
Posted By: Tim H

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/08/00 03:06 AM

I am hoping for East--maybe Baltimore. Lots of neat lights there.

Tim H
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/09/00 12:59 PM

Baltimore would be an excellent choice! There are usually deals as low as $59 one-way out of T.F. Green Airport near Providence for those of you that live in that area.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing the lights on Chesapeake Bay. The HL Reunion would be a great way to take care of that matter.

Bob
Posted By: Jo Ann/Texas

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/20/00 06:52 AM

I hope they let us know in time to make plans to attend.
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Any Mention of the Next Reunion Made at Rosemont? - 07/20/00 02:48 PM

Sounds like a great time. I hope it will be in the Baltimore area as well. My folks are retired and living in Annapolis, so Baltimore would be perfect for Jackie and myself. Either way, I'm sure HL will make a great pick.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
© 2024 Collector Forums