LighthouseKeepers.com

Catholic Mass at Baltimore

Posted By: bright eyes

Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/27/01 03:31 PM

Seeking a Roman Catholic Church for Sunday morning Mass during the Baltimore Reunion. Name and location of Church? Any collector wanting to attend Mass before Sunday brunch, please send an email and we can hook up together for a cab ride. Thanks!

Mary
Posted By: Larry

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/27/01 05:12 PM

Try the Archdiocese of Baltimore website. Their phone number is on the home page if you can't find what you need. You may want to see if there are any early masses at the cathedral. Who knows, the Cardinal may be saying mass!
http://www.archbalt.org/
Posted By: Buz Dean

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/27/01 09:14 PM

I see someone answered you already. I was going to tell you that Rip and I did not know of any Churches but we did have a plan to a pgan dance out at one of the lighthouses!

------------------
Posted By: TD

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/28/01 04:06 AM

Mary,

I very good priest friend of ours who is from Baltimore highly recommends the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which is about a mile and a half from the hotel. The mass times are Saturday 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 7:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. You are welcome to go with me if you like. Take the cab for your safety.

Terry

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/28/01 04:31 AM

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the info...sounds great to us!
Especially with my birthday being of the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary!

C U soon!
Posted By: Medicman

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/28/01 05:19 PM

Quote:
You are welcome to go with me if you like. Take the cab for your safety.

Is that saying something about your driving? Are cab drivers safer than Terry?

We're planning on Sunday 7:30 mass at the cathedral no matter who's saying it. (9:00 mass if we over do it on Saturday night)

[This message has been edited by Medicman (edited 09-28-2001).]
Posted By: TD

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/29/01 12:18 AM

My wife may disagree but I was referring to the area not my driving. I can see it now our own Wacko section of the church.

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/29/01 01:04 AM

What a KODAK moment that will be!!

Maybe we can be on the next cover of the "Legacy"!!
Posted By: JoAnn

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/29/01 05:45 PM

I emailed Mary earlier that I would like to share a cab to Mass with her so if there are other arrangements please include me.Thanks JoAnn

Re: Catholic Mass at Baltimore - 09/29/01 07:00 PM

Let's all check in with each other at the Hotel for a Wacko Mass together!
© 2024 Collector Forums