LighthouseKeepers.com

February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!!

Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/08/09 03:53 AM

Legacy arrived yesterday.

Still reading so no comments yet.

Would be easier if I could print it out, but wouldn't you know it the black ink ran out in my HP printer. I guess I'm going to have to go to Staples tomorrow.
Posted By: CAVR

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/09/09 04:42 PM

Thanks for the reminder Loon, I forgot about this! Will be reading it shorty......
Posted By: TerryO

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/10/09 02:21 PM

I tried to open it but no such luck. I sure wish I knew why I cannot open these newsletters? Does anyone have any trouble with this?
I have a Dell puter, windows XP, use Yahoo/ATT,internet explorer.
I save it in a file but then it will not open it, HELP !!!!!!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/10/09 04:50 PM

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader program on your computer go to http://www.adobe.com/ and download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program. That should open the file for you..
Posted By: CAVR

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/10/09 04:53 PM

I found it interesting to read that the new Frank's Island, LA (HL374) replica was Don Devine's recommendation, as stated in the latest Legacy, page 7.

I would be very interested in hearing who the other folks (collectors, enthusiasts, etc.) were that suggested the other replicas that were recently introduced in January (2009 Winter Releases), as presented on page 8-9 of the latest Legacy.
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/11/09 04:21 AM

I did not get one this time.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/11/09 03:50 PM

Na da from me. I'm holding out for June/July releases. Or maybe the Redemption and Society Piece.
Posted By: Bill Bowen

Re: February Legacy arrived yesterday !!!! - 02/12/09 02:23 AM

A good edition. Thanks to all involved.
© 2024 Collector Forums