LighthouseKeepers.com

You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again

Posted By: Webmaster

You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/02/02 11:20 PM

We've discussed the option of paying a little extra and receiving the Lighthouse Legacy by FIRST CLASS MAIL in chats and in these Forums several times.

That option has now been added. If you are joining or renewing membership, you can choose the option at $5 per year of membership. If you are already a member for this new membership year, you can call your request in to HL.

For those Connected Collectors who live in the areas still served by wagon train, I'll say it:

Whoopee!

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 05-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 05-02-2002).]
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/02/02 11:26 PM

Yippee!!!
Posted By: wheland

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/02/02 11:30 PM

THANK YOU! to whoever saw the light on this idea.

Dennis
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/03/02 12:09 AM

I sent two notes to Harbour Lights requesting they consider First class on the Legacy. In the seond one, (after a polite response but no action), I sent another one and included a hyperlink to the threads concerning the delivery of The Legacy, and asked that "Bill" take a look at it and seriously consider some form of help since there were so many Connected Collectors to whom it took MONTHS to receive teir mailings.
To quote john above: WHOOPEE !

------------------

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 05-02-2002).]
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/04/02 06:46 AM

ABOUT TIME !!!!!!

Rich
Posted By: Bob M

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/04/02 12:22 PM

Great idea! I think they shouldn't offer it as an option but instead just raise the dues and send it to everyone First Class.

Thanks for listening, Harbour Lights!

Bob
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/05/02 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob M:
Great idea! I think they shouldn't offer it as an option but instead just raise the dues and send it to everyone First Class.

Thanks for listening, Harbour Lights!

Bob

I agree Bob, everyone should automatically get it First Class. I'm also having a hard time understanding how it costs an additional $1.25/issue over and above the third class postage/handling which is already included in our dues. I'm not a tightwad and have already signed up for the extra $5, but as I pointed out in one of my memos to HL's, a great many of us spend many 100's if not 1000's of dollars a year on HL's as Registered Members and (in my opinion) HL could probably stand to cover the cost, unless they plan on Chapt 11! LOL

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 05-04-2002).]
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: You asked. Harbour Lights Comes Through Again - 05/05/02 05:35 AM

If anybody thinks that the member benefits of the Collectors Society are covered by the annual dues, better think again.
© 2024 Collector Forums