LighthouseKeepers.com

Collectors Society Renewal

Posted By: HCS

Collectors Society Renewal - 04/21/08 04:33 PM

Tried to renew my Harbour Lights Collectors Society membership on line - did not complete renewal because the New Castle DE Rear Range is still listed as the society piece and I did not want to receive a piece I already have.
HCS
Posted By: Middle I-land MI Max

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/21/08 06:35 PM

Maybe try contacting HL Customer Service at 1-800-365-1219 to renew and share with us how that goes. I'd be interested as I plan on renewing soon too.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/21/08 07:22 PM

The ordering page is hosted on a different, secure website. I sent the correct page to be uploaded there. Just contacted them about getting that new ordering page online. Hopefully later today.

You still reach that page through www.harbourlights.com/society/

If when you click on the ordering link, you still see the 2007-2008 Society pieces, give it a bit more time. You may need to hit REFRESH/RELOAD.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/21/08 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Middle I-land MI Max:
Maybe try contacting HL Customer Service at 1-800-365-1219 to renew and share with us how that goes. I'd be interested as I plan on renewing soon too.
I called over a week ago to renew. Everything seem to go smooth. cool
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/22/08 01:12 AM

Uh Oh! I didn't pay attention to the piece listed on the renewal page and submitted. I guess I should call customer service to make sure they understand I was renewing for this year instead of last year?
Posted By: HCS

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/22/08 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Webmaster:
The ordering page is hosted on a different, secure website. I sent the correct page to be uploaded there. Just contacted them about getting that new ordering page online. Hopefully later today.

You still reach that page through www.harbourlights.com/society/

If when you click on the ordering link, you still see the 2007-2008 Society pieces, give it a bit more time. You may need to hit REFRESH/RELOAD.
John,
Page is still listing New Castle DE Front Range and New Castle DE Rear Range, guess I will have to call them.
HCS
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/22/08 05:13 PM

Just looked and it seems to be OK now.

But they are still not showing the price for non US / non Canada or Mexico ... Grrr....
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Collectors Society Renewal - 04/22/08 06:30 PM

I just phoned and was told even though the names of the pieces that displayed was incorrect, HL did renew my membership for 2008-2009.
© 2024 Collector Forums