LighthouseKeepers.com

Product Search Updated

Posted By: Webmaster

Product Search Updated - 01/01/06 01:57 AM

While I'm not able to promise it's ALL fixed, the product database upon which the product search relies has been updated to include missing items from 2004-2006.

Some updating of images (missing) and links to catalog pages (missing from 1995=1996 still needs to be completed.

Have a try at the product search found at:
http://www.harbourlights.com/search_products/search.htm

Your detailed input as to what's still not working will help. Please post the information in this thread.

I've asked Harbour Lights once again for more details on production quantities for items retired over the last few years. Especially in-store, regional and Collector Society pieces.

With the move of records to Maine, I'm not certain that this information is in an accessible area right now. Once we have it, however, it will be available as a downloadable Excel spreadsheet and a PDF.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Product Search Updated - 01/01/06 02:08 AM

Among the shortcomings:

Product number information for the Thumbnails from the Mackinac Island Reunion - and photos of the same.

Retirement dates for "Guardians of the Night" series

Individual photos for the Pharos Collection.

Which Anchor Bay products are now retired.

Sizes of items from the last few years (height and longest base dimensions.)
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Product Search Updated - 01/01/06 02:53 AM

Again, thanks for your efforts, John. It will be great to have an updated database for the first time in a long time. There will be glitches, but overall, I am sure that it will be much better. I haven't had a chance to review it yet but will in the next day or so.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Product Search Updated - 01/01/06 02:54 AM

From what I can tell, you have nine more posts to go, John. Way to go!!
© 2024 Collector Forums