LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine

Posted By: Webmaster

Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/16/06 07:00 PM

The 800-365-1219 number is now being answered in Maine.

If you need to talk to the few remaining staff in El Cajon, you can call 619-579-1820. You'll get a list of extensions and most likely will need to leave a message.

Individual emails to Kim, KB, Jaime and Harry, may or may not reach them at this time.

I am still receiving emails to webmaster.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 03:20 AM

John, thanks for keeping us posted on HL happenings. From now on, we will probably have to rely on you, Paul, Dave and others close to the action to keep us updated even moreso than in the past.
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 07:34 AM

I sent an email to service@harbourlights.com last night. And it was returned undeliverable.
frown

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Shortcake:
I sent an email to service@harbourlights.com last night. And it was returned undeliverable.
frown
I don't think that was every a valid email address, Steph. Send it to harbourlights@harbourlights.com
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 03:29 PM

Well I'll be arriving in San Diego tomorrow, it wont quite be the same knowing that I can't visit them in El Cajon anymore...........

Sean
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 03:41 PM

Come to Maine and see the new guys. Stop at Mike's Clam Shack on US 1 and have the best fried clams and scallops you've ever had. Maine is beautiful this time of the year. As a matter of fact, Maine is beautiful everytime of the year.

smile Bob smile

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/17/06 04:06 PM

Thanks for the tip, Bob.

I will be flying to Maine on Thursday - returning back to Arizona on the following Tuesday.

I'll give Mike's a try. I love fried clams - recalls a trip through New England when I was 12 where we ate fried clams at almost every meal stop. smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/18/06 03:13 PM

The weather forecast for Thursday predicts fairly mild temperatures for this time of the year, JC. Coming from AZ and their warm temperatures might make Maine feel cold but temps in the 40's is much better than temps in the single numbers.

Mike's Clam Shack is a couple of miles south of the Lighthouse Depot. Hopefully, they'll be open this time of the year. Their combo plate of fried clams and fried scallops was the best I ever had.

Try it, you'll like it!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/18/06 03:18 PM

Maybe be first rain/snow you've seen since Oct 18th John? eek

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/18/06 04:04 PM

We've got lows in the high 30s at night now. Rain? What's that? Snow - now I'm not sure how long it has been, but years, for sure.

I'll be wearing layers and layers of clothes.

John

Re: Harbour Lights 800# Now Answered in Maine - 01/18/06 08:11 PM

I understand that the email server is being sent from CA to ME as we speak. None of the harbourlights.com emails are currently working.

They should be up and going on Monday or Tuesday next.
© 2024 Collector Forums