LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour Lights Home Page

Posted By: Webmaster

Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/27/04 02:58 AM

I've modified the font sizes on the Harbour Lights home page and want some feedback as to whether some or all of the sizes are too small.

www.HarbourLights.com/

While you're there, take a look at Paul's new photo of the USCG Barque Eagle on the home page. Sailing right into your heart. Better get yours on order -- only 4,000 to be made. I imagine a lot of Coasties -- and especially graduates of the USCG Academy will one want of these.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/27/04 05:16 AM

Well Folks,

I already mentioned to John that my tired old eyes can't handle the small font.

Bob
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/27/04 05:36 AM

Sorry John, but I agree font is tooo small. frown
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/27/04 06:26 AM

John,

It appears that the font is back to normal. I thank you and my eyes thank you.

Bob
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/27/04 06:49 AM

Thanks for the return to larger fonts - I couldn't find a magnifying glass to read the page as modified.....
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/28/04 05:37 AM

Whoa! You cleaned up the In-Store Signing events for this weekend BEFORE they have happened! Now I can't find the information, time, store name, address, etc. that I was looking for.

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 08/28/04 06:18 AM

You can find the in-store events at:

www.HarbourLights.com/events/2004/store_events.htm

Oops. HL sent me the latest list and it didn't include the two Bill events in Sturgeon Bay and Greenfield IN

Sorry -- Guess we know what Paul is doing this weekend.

AMO Gallery Bill 8/28 12:00-2:00 40 North Third Avenue Sturgeon Bay WI 54235 (920) 743-2259
Cynthia's Hallmark Bill 8/29 12:00-2:00 1584 North State Street Greenfield IN 46140 (317) 462-6749
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/01/04 02:39 PM

Hey John, ...Any idea when the product history of HL's will be updated to include the newer releases?

Inquiring minds on the east coast where the weather is great (for a change this summer), kids are either back in school or will be next week, "It's Only Money" just returned from Block Island a couple of days ago and is booked in Newport this weekend, the 2005 Reunion is now a reality making many people happy but not without some others expressing contrary minded opinions, and the word of the day is "cosmopolitan".

smile Bob smile

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/01/04 05:19 PM

Thanks for the reminder, Bob. I overlooked it. Will try to do it over this coming weekend.
Posted By: Digger

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/03/04 01:40 AM

All fonts are too small anymore. Since I buried my eyesight I need coke bottles to read any web page. I had to adjust my monitor to 800x600 just so I could see it. cool
Posted By: mombo

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/03/04 01:45 AM

How's this Digger? laugh
Posted By: Digger

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/03/04 12:40 PM

Didn't mean to make you panic Sue! Just the same 'ol story... you go into the eye doctor and tell him everythings blury, he pats you on the back and says softly, "you're just not getting any younger you know". Then smiles as he fits you with reading glasses as thick as a submarines window.
Posted By: sandy

Re: Harbour Lights Home Page - 09/04/04 05:48 PM

"Hey John, ...Any idea when the product history of HL's will be updated to include the newer releases?"

Updated more than the one received in the mail a few days ago??

Sandy confused confused
© 2024 Collector Forums