LighthouseKeepers.com

He's a beacon of bullying

Posted By: PFC

He's a beacon of bullying - 10/08/04 02:10 AM

He's a beacon of bullying

From StarNewsOnline.com

http://www.wilmingtonstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041003/EDITORIAL/410030422/1016/editorial

All my best, smile
Paul Conlin
Secretary,
ALF
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: He's a beacon of bullying - 10/08/04 02:42 AM

Third District Republican Walter Jones Junior appears to be even a worse scum bag than I had originally thought. Why do the good people of North Carolina keep him in the distinguished position that he currently maintains? What a tragic shame.

Maybe the word "Junior" fits this degenerate facsimile of a human being. He seems to act like a ten-year-old spoiled little brat.

Bob
Posted By: Elmer

Re: He's a beacon of bullying - 10/08/04 07:25 PM

I would think that by looking at the URL that the linked article (Editorial) was written in the Wilmington Star newspaper. I wonder if Wilmington, NC is in the jerk's district? The article was not very complimentary to Rep. Jones, in fact it makes him appear quite petty .... which is very appropriate and accurate. The turkey's constituency need to be aware of what he's about!! In the end the Outer Banks conservationists will win out .... I have no doubt .... but it is a travesty that they have to endure all all this idiot's drivel.

Thanks for posting the editorial Paul.

Dan
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: He's a beacon of bullying - 10/12/04 05:55 PM

He is up for re-election, and lets hope that the people in his District don't vote him back in, so that the OBC can get on with their work.

Joyce
Posted By: shiulong

Re: He's a beacon of bullying - 10/12/04 11:17 PM

Why should it suprise you that someone in Washington would misuse the laws made to protect us. Here in Texas we had Rep. Tom Delay (R) use Homeland Security (FAA) to track down some wayward Texas Dem's a while back. He was heading up the Gerrymandering push here in Texas at the time so the Dem's ran and hid. The Rep's and Dem's ethics just said Bad boy and don't do it again. Trust me that if the Rep's are doing it so are the Dem's. We just haven't heard yet. Change the law!

Chuck (I'm a Dem)
© 2024 Collector Forums