LighthouseKeepers.com

It's May - Holy Hillsboro

Posted By: rscroope

It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 04/30/99 09:28 PM

Just flipped the month on one of my LH Calendars, and it's May with an low aerial shot of Hillsboro Inlet looking out into inlet, and down the coastline towards the condos.
Excellent Photo!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 04/30/99 09:58 PM

Right you are - I have the same calendar. I think that is a "Sky Shot" taken with a small ground tethered blimp and camera set up. It is the best photo I've ever seen of Hillsboro.
Posted By: Art

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/01/99 12:45 AM

For the month of May, my calendars sport Cape Florida and Owls Head lighthouses, depending upon *which* lighthouse calendar you look at.

------------------
-Art
Posted By: TURBO271

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/01/99 02:09 AM

For the Month of May. Hillsboro Inlet on one,
Chicago Harbor on another and Nobska on the last. So many lighthouses and so little time.

Turbo
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/01/99 08:00 PM

For me in May, it is Point Betsie that I see.
Posted By: Al and Kathy

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/01/99 09:48 PM

It's Chicago Harbor on one and Big Sable on the other.

Kathy
Posted By: mombo

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/02/99 04:00 AM

Chicago Harbor for me. That's the HL calendar.
Posted By: RMau

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/02/99 05:27 AM

May in North Carolina finds East Point, NJ on the calendar. Go figure

Rick
Posted By: Bob M

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/02/99 01:24 PM

I have three calendars at home: Harbour Lights showing Chicago Harbor, another of photos of Jack Russell Terriers, and another of antique automobiles. My calendar at work is of Atlantic Coast Lighthouses and Cape Hatteras was up for April. I haven't looked to see what May will be. If I stay on vacation all summer maybe I'll let you folks know after Labor Day. After all, the boating season is beginning in New England!

Bob
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/03/99 12:10 AM

One calendar highlights New London Light on Prince Edward Island and the other Kilaeua. Turning the calendar and seeing the lights only makes my traveling bug greater. Counting the days before I'm on the WA, OR, and CA shores.
Derith
Posted By: TGIFIF

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/06/99 02:30 AM

Well I guess I have an even different calendar...one=Cape Florida, &the other=Pemaquid Point. Since I just got a 2nd morgage for my lighthouses, I buy cheep calendars.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/06/99 05:33 AM

Let's see-

Rocky Point, Lake Ontario with smaller pictures of Sodus Point & Port Gratiot (Dunkirk) on one calendar, Hillsboro, Point Betsie and Chicago Harbor on the others.

Dave
Posted By: Lighthousedude

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/06/99 12:49 PM

May is a super month.

I've got Cape Florida on one calender. Chicago Harbor on another (we all which calender this is)and last but not least the Nubble on the other.

Can't get enough!!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: It's May - Holy Hillsboro - 05/06/99 12:55 PM

I snuck into work and found Cape Florida, before it was painted white, on my office calendar. "Snuck" you ask? ...I'm supposed to be on vacation...

Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums