LighthouseKeepers.com

Where to Start?

Posted By: youngone

Where to Start? - 10/22/99 10:57 PM

I have found that over the past several weeks , my forum use has increased a great deal. I find myself going from one topic to another and one thread to another. After a day or two I always like to go back and see the replies or any further info that has been posted. Lately, either the WACKO status has gotten to me, or the mind is turning to JELLO, but I can't remeber the threads I've been into. I go around searching for threads that I think I have replied in. This takes a great deal of time that I would rather spend doing other things, like bidding on Lights. Is there anyone else with this problem or am I just losing it?
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 12:04 AM

I can sure relate. I have replied to several lately that I thought I had already responded to. After looking through the thread and not finding my name anywhere I thought I was loosing it. I thought I was getting Althiemers or something. Glad to hear I'm not alone, I think.
Posted By: QC

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 12:26 AM

I agree, GLOW's should hit the road. LE's are the bes .... Sorry. Youngone I always know what thread I am into.
Take care,
George
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 12:33 AM

Once you have reached Wacko status, you have long lost it.

"TheLightkeeper"
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 01:23 AM

To check for replies to messages you have posted to, use the search function and enter your username in that field. You can also set the date to a couple of days ago.

John
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 03:21 AM

I have a few posts on the forums and a quick way I can find if I replied on a thread is by my signature. Bob I find it easy to spot while scrolling and as long as everybody doesn't do the exact same thing, I'll be in business.

Bob
Posted By: LamarB

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 03:27 AM

OK everybody! Let's see if we can sign our posts like Bob! LOL. I think I've lost it already.

Bob
[This message has been edited by LamarB (edited 10-22-99).]
Posted By: Firstmate

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 03:44 AM

We're not even real Forum Wacko's yet and we've lost it! Not to worry, Youngone, there's a whole lot of us right there with you!

Seattle Sailors

Had to reply, so we could sign just like:

BoB

[This message has been edited by Firstmate (edited 10-22-99).]
Posted By: Art

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 06:12 AM

Bob

Pretty clever forgery, eh?

[This message has been edited by Art (edited 10-23-99).]
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 06:29 AM

Here's to Bob, the eternal happy guy!

Bob

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 12:45 PM

Looks like I'm in trouble now! "Often imitated, but never duplicated?" Oh well...

Bob
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 02:51 PM

After getting his NPL!

BOB
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Where to Start? - 10/23/99 10:03 PM

I am not Bob or Bob 's brother

Sorry for any confusion,

Bob

This message has been edited by Bob , not by:

[This message has been edited by Todd Shorkey (edited 10-23-99).]
Posted By: Bob Cappuccio

Re: Where to Start? - 10/24/99 12:13 AM

I have perfected people's signatures in a way that no one can tell if its really theres or not...heres my first one..please let me know if it is impossible to figure out. Bob
Took me a long time to get it right but I think I have it...

[This message has been edited by Bob Cappuccio (edited 10-23-99).]

[This message has been edited by Bob Cappuccio (edited 10-23-99).]

Re: Where to Start? - 10/24/99 02:30 AM

Of all the forgeries, I like Mr. Brady's the best. Remember...don't begin a sentence with a preposition!

BOB
© 2024 Collector Forums