LighthouseKeepers.com

Wacko: Finally!

Posted By: DeDo

Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 03:28 AM

I realized tonight that I would join officially wacko-dom. This five months and a few days after first hesitantly registering for the forums. Boy, have I learned a lot in the months since! I have also added many HLs to our collection thru the marketplace.
I wanted the 50th post to be special so I wrote about my Great Captain adventure. I have other posts I want to make tonight but I wanted the 50th to be about a lighthouse.
Thanks to everyone in the forums!

Donna
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 04:12 AM

Hi Donna, .. Congrats on entering the elite group of Wackos. JC forgot to tell you that it is now legal to sign your name on legal documents that way:

"Donna Wacko or even Wacko Donna"

This Wacko title is extremely popular at the DMV. They could even add it to your license! Are you ready for the next plateau?

Bob
Posted By: mombo

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 04:20 AM

Or De Wacko Do......

Congratulations, Donna. You've earned a pin on my map of fame!

Mombo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 06:52 AM

Donna,
Congratulations on achieving wacko-dom! Time to go out & buy a new HL to celebrate....

Dave
Posted By: Bob St Clair

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 02:01 PM

Donna,

Wear your WACKO with pride. It comes to you because of your dedication to want to be a WACKO.

------------------
Bob
Posted By: QC

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/09/99 04:30 PM

Hi Donna - Congrats on becoming I Wacko. Enjoy and be the best Wacko you can be. I hope to be joining the ranks of Wackodom, and will always admire the Wackos and Newbies before and after me. (Gee where in the world did all that come from?)
Take care,
George
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Wacko: Finally! - 09/10/99 02:47 AM

Congratulations Donna. You only do it once. Better go celebrate and buy some HL's.

Rich

------------------
© 2024 Collector Forums