LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour Light seen on TV!

Posted By: Weasel58

Harbour Light seen on TV! - 04/04/04 03:47 AM

I was just watching a little TV earlier tonight when a commercial for one of those products you can only order on TV, called "readystrip" (some kind of furniture stripper) came on. One of the pieces of restored furniture was a display cabinet and there was a Jupiter LE in the cabinet!!!
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Harbour Light seen on TV! - 04/04/04 04:32 AM

You sure had to be watching that commercial pretty close, Eric!
Posted By: sandy

Re: Harbour Light seen on TV! - 04/04/04 06:54 AM

Watched a PBS (Channel 13 here in this part of CT) 1/2-hour piece on New Jersey Lighthouses at 1:30 AM on 4/03. They interviewed someone who had lived at one of the lighthouses as a child (short-term memory has been gone for a long, long time so I can't tell you which one it was!). There were at least a half-dozen Harbour Lights pieces behind her on open shelves--spotted Split Rock for certain. The name of the program was "Eye of the Mariner." It's on again later this week here and I hope to tape it--that's contingent on my remembering to do so!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Harbour Light seen on TV! - 04/04/04 10:25 AM

A week or two ago in USAToday, there was a woman who had become religious again after seeing The Passion of the Christ, and the photo of her had two or three HLs and a wall filled with Jean Guichard prints. I got pretty excited. laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums