LighthouseKeepers.com

Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All

Posted By: Webmaster

Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 12/19/99 10:02 PM

I've put up a catalog page that illustrates with Paul's excellent photos all of the Christmas lighthouses - both annual and ornaments.

www.HarbourLights.com/catalog/catalog_christmas.htm

Enjoy.
Posted By: easy

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 05:12 AM

Terrific pics! Thanks! I have a question for anyone out there. My wife wants to decorate two small (Charlie Brown type)Christmas trees next year. I received the 99 ornaments this year but I need to know if there is anyway to get older ornaments without busting the wallet. Is this going to be difficult?
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 06:39 AM

Great pictures St. John. I just love them Christmas lighthouses...

Rusty
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 06:43 AM

Thanks John & Paul for the pictures.

Dave
Posted By: NiagaraLady

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 09:38 AM

Thanks for the pics!
Posted By: MONTY

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 05:31 PM

Great idea, nice job.

Monty
Posted By: Marzipan

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/04/00 11:09 PM

Beautiful pictures, my compliments. I want them all, I own only one which I got this Christmas. Old Field Point. When I opened the box and turned it over, to my delight, it was signed by Bill Younger. What a nice surprise.

------------------
~Dale
Posted By: drwhok9

Re: Christmas Lighthouses - Images of All - 01/06/00 05:53 AM

Hello easy -

I love the idea of using the small ornaments to decorate a small tree. As to finding some of the older ornaments, I believe the ones from '97 and '98 should be available from some dealers. Check with a dealer close to you and see if they have them or can special order from HL. If that does not work, post a request in the Marketplace forum requesting which ornaments you want and the price you are willing to pay. You should get some information that way as to what's available and at what price.
Good luck and welcome to lighthouse wackoland.

------------------
Jim

Dr. Who ?
© 2024 Collector Forums