LighthouseKeepers.com

Old Baldy featured in movie

Posted By: Dave H

Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/04/21 02:51 AM

The Sunday evening movie on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries One Summer prominently featured Bald Head Lighthouse. It was filmed in North Carolina, including on Bald Head. One article noted that Hallmark gave the Old Baldy Foundation a $10,000 gift to help with preservation. If you want to watch the movie, it will be on 3 more times this week. The link has a listing of show times.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/07/21 12:12 PM

I get the Hallmark Channel but not the Hallmark Movie Channel.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/10/21 01:49 PM

I found the newly added Hallmark Movie Channel and enjoyed the movie. They had some great scenes with the lighthouse.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/13/21 06:43 PM

The title is "One Summer", right?
I will do a search and see what i can find

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/14/21 01:58 AM

Yes, Daniel. The name in my original post should take you to Hallmark's page for the movie.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/24/21 09:02 PM

We watched that movie. Debbie asks as we are watching the movie. Look a lighthouse. I answer, Yes, it's Old Baldy, aka Bald Head, NC.

Unless I missed it, they didn't mention Baldhead, but it's still good to see lighthouses on TV.

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/25/21 12:16 AM

Hallmark films a heavy percentage of its movies in BC, Canada. It was nice to see them actually go to a US location and include some legit US scenery - especially a lighthouse.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Old Baldy featured in movie - 10/25/21 01:17 PM

I was watching one of there mystery movies that is supposed to be on Cape Cod. Funny when the lighthouse they show is Fisgard.
© 2024 Collector Forums