LighthouseKeepers.com

Question on Downloading

Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Question on Downloading - 05/10/20 04:27 PM

Hi everyone!

Since I have been connected with a good bunch of you through Facebook when it came about in 2008-2009, like several others, I haven't been active on this board for many years. I sure do miss regional events and gatherings of many - and mourn the loss of many others who have passed on.

I have a general question - is there a way that I can download my previous posts made without having to copy and paste, one by one? I am working on a personal journal of my photography adventures and would like to be able to gather some memories from here more efficiently. I saw something in the Help section about RSS feeds, but would that include previous posts made or only current ones to email? Lots of questions. :)

Thanks for any help!

Jen Selwa
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Question on Downloading - 05/11/20 02:45 PM

Dave Hannum would be the one to ask!
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Question on Downloading - 05/12/20 12:34 AM

I have sent the question to UBB as I couldn't find a way to do it. When I get a response I will post it.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Question on Downloading - 05/13/20 01:19 AM

Jen, the UBB folks confirmed for me that there is no way to download threads. Sorry, but cut and paste seems to be the option.

There is one other, depending on what you are trying to do. You can print a page to a PDF file and then edit it to take out what you don't want. Unfortunately, I cannot get a complete thread to print in most cases. I have been able to print a short thread to PDF, maybe ones that would take 2-3 pages, but not a longer thread.

Good luck. Why don't you put up some pictures to share?
© 2024 Collector Forums