LighthouseKeepers.com

Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures

Posted By: fllights

Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures - 04/30/19 04:33 AM

Hi,

Is there a Complete current catalog of ALL the Harbour Lights Lighthouses that were produced with pictures. I totally realize that they quit making the lighthouses a number of years ago, but just curious if there is a full list with pics. Thanks in advance.

Todd
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures - 04/30/19 08:25 AM

I have a 37 PDF Volume Set that I send out free of charge that will answer any questions you have. If interested email flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting it.

Re: Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures - 05/03/19 09:12 PM

Hi Rich,

I emailed you about the Catalog for the Harbour Lights that you put together in a PDF or multiple pdf's. Looking forward to receiving it. My email is todd@toddhuffstickler.com Thank you.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures - 05/03/19 09:51 PM

I will email to you within the next 2-3 days. A lot going on at home.

Re: Current Catalog of ALL Harbour Lights pieces with Pictures - 05/05/19 10:42 AM

No worries Rich. Take your time. Totally understand. Just appreciate you doing this. Sounds like you put a lot of effort into putting the catalog together.

Todd
© 2024 Collector Forums