LighthouseKeepers.com

They are still out there at retail!

Posted By: JJ

They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 01:32 AM

While surfing through some HL dealer links on my computer, I revisited a site for Grandma's Country Corner in Albany, NY. This is a store which has given us lots of R@R referrals over the past couple of years. Right on the top of a list was an Admiralty Head at $60.00. I called and they found it, and shipped it out, lightning rod, stamp and all.
I guess it does pay to check those sites out once in awhile. http://www.grandmascc.com/harbour_lights/
Looks like a couple of gems still there guys!
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: SThompson

Re: They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 01:37 AM

Congrats Jim, an amazing find this late in the game. I can't believe no one walked into the store and bought it!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 01:45 AM

Good find Jim , I noticed also,for anyone interested,they also have a New Canal.
terry
Posted By: Dave H

Re: They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 02:50 AM

Good find, Jim! I'm jealous.

Dave
Posted By: Bob M

Re: They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 12:29 PM

Great find, Jim! That one must have been in storage in their stockroom for quite some time.

I purchased my Admiralty Head from a store that no longer carries HLs, about two years ago. I use to stop by this particular store about 2 or 3 times a year. One day I just walked in and there it was on the shelf for retail. They had just taken it out of the stockroom a few days earlier. I guess I was the first one to spot it. I guess it pays to be in the right place at the right time.

Bob
Posted By: Nana

Re: They are still out there at retail! - 06/13/01 10:56 PM

Great going, Jim!
Derith
© 2024 Collector Forums