LighthouseKeepers.com

Merry Christmas

Posted By: Dave H

Merry Christmas - 12/26/15 03:32 AM

Little late in the day, but hope everyone has had a merry Christmas.

Hoping those of you in the southern states have escaped the worst of the weather. We are supposed to be getting 1 - 3 inches of rain tomorrow (Saturday) and they have already put out flood warnings. This weather has been just a little wacky recently - have to wonder what is next!

Late to start this, but harking back to the past when someone would always start a Christmas roll call. So, I will start one is anybody cares to join in.

Merry Christmas from sunny Indiana where the temps are 15 or more degrees above normal.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/15 04:07 PM

A Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone on the Forums and to all the visitors from a hot, humid and overcast Ocala, Florida.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/30/15 02:24 AM

Guess no one had a lighthouse Christmas. I for one did have a lighthouse Christmas getting a Split Rock "MI" and a Gold Mark Twain under my tree. It would be a PERFECT holiday season if a "Pink Window Sill" Sandy Hook showed up for the New Year. Anyone want to make my holiday season complete?
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Merry Christmas - 01/04/16 04:14 PM

Merry 11th day of Christmas everyone !!!

Christmas day the temps were in the 70's here in NJ, but today we are back to the norm. Currently about 30 degrees.

Happy New Year to all !!!
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: Merry Christmas - 01/04/16 08:03 PM

A belated Merry Christmas to all from Chicago!
© 2024 Collector Forums