LighthouseKeepers.com

Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Jake

Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 05:25 AM

Yes, there's a problem. we purchased a few from a store yesterday (40% off, how can ya pass it up??), and just now noticed that the date on the invoice says: 2-4-97. And as for the time, it's 7:44AM, we bought them at five or so. So, as you can see, we're having a slight problem. Can anyone help us?!?! Darn that Y2K!!!!!

Jakers
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 05:36 AM

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 10-25-2000).]
Posted By: Medicman

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 07:03 AM

At least you got yours... I ordered Hag Point and Henlopen on the 20th of January from the local merchant and I STILL don't have either one. They said they were told that it would have a Feb. or March delivery date but still hasn't shown up... so I won't be able to register for the contest at all... so much for a night out on the town with Bill
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 11:16 AM

Medicman;

If you have paid for them already, I think you could download the resgistration form on the web page and fax your entry to Harbour lights. You have to have a reciept still .If you don't have one yet or haven't paid them off, call the store where you bought them and pay them off, and see if they can fax a reciept to you.

Dale
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 04:08 PM

My dealer called to say Haig Point, Cape Henlopen are in. I told them to ship, but to fax the receipt to me.
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 06:21 PM

The problem with prepaying for the pieces and submitting the receipt without actually having the dealer receive the pieces, is you don't know what the issued number is. You need the number in order to register so unless it's an autoship, that doesn't work either.

Joanne
Posted By: Art

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 06:46 PM

Isn't the edition number on the invoice that the retailer receives? If so, you can ask them to reserve a specific piece for you. The invoice usually precedes the arrival of the actual pieces at the retailer, so you may have the information you need well before the piece actually comes home with you. The piece will need to be actually shipping for this to work.

------------------
-Art
Posted By: DeDo

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/28/00 08:19 PM

Joanne,

Realized after reading your post I have a problem. Turned in my certificate on March 4th for Seven Foot Knoll. Naturally it hasn't arrived yet. So I called last weekend and had them charge my CC. Asked them to send receipt. I'm not going to know the # !! What to do?

Donna
Posted By: DeDo

Re: Registration contest problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 03/29/00 03:48 AM

Received my Seven Foot Knoll receipt in today's mail. Called Harbour Lights and asked about the edition #. Person that answers the phone also processes the contest entries. Said not to worry about edition#, can always send it later. The important thing is the receipt. Encouraged me to fax it as the deadline is near.

Donna
© 2024 Collector Forums