LighthouseKeepers.com

Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints

Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/12/05 08:53 PM

Hi guys and gals!

I just got the prints back from the lab today for the 2005 LE 100 prints of the Aurora over South Haven Lighthouse and also the LE of 25 prints being offered in the portfolio. I'm a FUSSY person and these prints are BEAUTIFUL!! You will not be disappointed! If you haven't ordered yours, I highly recommend doing so. They won't be around long and are only being offered through the end of this month. I will be picking up the mattes this afternoon and will start assembly and begin shipping next week for those of you that have already made a contribution. And whoever is the winner for the large 16x20 matted to a 22x28 is going to be VERY HAPPY - when I opened the print, Mary (my 3 1/2 year old daughter) went, "WOW, MAMA!"

So if you haven't made your contribution, please do so. This print totally blows away the Point Cabrillo print that was offered last year and the Aurora Borealis is not something that is captured every day, much less over a lighthouse. Here is the link for further information:

2005 Collector Forums Support and Limited Edition Aurora Over South Haven Print
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 02:11 AM

I just received my awesome print from Jen in the mail today. You are going to love it when you see it.

A BIG thanks to Jen. laugh
Posted By: Hal Dean

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 02:17 AM

I received my print today and it is really nice. Great job Jen.
Thanks Hal
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 02:26 AM

Received mine today. Thanks Jen for a fine picture. It's looks even better up close and personal.

Bert smile
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 04:30 AM

Glad everyone is liking them so far and that they arrived safely! smile
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 04:40 AM

Jen,

Your photo is so cool! Wish I had been there. I'm happy I got to finally see the northern lights. Unfortunately since then, if there's a possibility of auroras in Minnesota, it's always cloudy. I've been up north a few times on clear nights, but no auroras.

Thanks again for the wonderful print.

Tammy
Posted By: eastpoint

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 05:37 PM

Jen

The photo arrived safe and sound here in NJ yesterday morning before the snow. laugh What a great addition to my collection. Thanks again for providing another great photo for the fund raiser.

Hank
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/23/05 08:37 PM

Jen, received the photo yesterday, and it's great. Thanks, again, for another great photo to add to my collection.

Joyce
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/25/05 02:02 AM

The picture arrieved safe and sound today. This year certainly went a heck of a lot smoother the last year. I'm impressed. Thanks Jen.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/25/05 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by flacoastie:
...This year certainly went a heck of a lot smoother the last year. I'm impressed. Thanks Jen...
Thanks Dave, Thanks Jen. They made it smooth as butta. I was the problem last year.

Still some prints left. We're not fully subscribed by any means and only one week remains for inclusion in the drawing for the big print.
Posted By: Rrronne

Re: Update on 2005 Support the Collector Forum Prints - 01/27/05 12:13 AM

Print arrived a-okay in Colorado. It is absolutely marvelous.

Thanks Jen.
© 2024 Collector Forums