LighthouseKeepers.com

Familiar Names Have Faces

Posted By: RFoster

Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/14/01 03:35 AM

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=968985&a=13472634&p=54256531&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
I thought it would be fun to put some faces and names together so the folks on these Forums would have a better idea of what some of your "Connected Collectors" look like. Their Forum Names are in quotes.

NELL is also proud to have two members of the U.S.S.S.A. (found on the Harbour Lights Website).

I look forward to seeing others post pictures here. Maybe it will help us to recognize each other at the upcoming reunion or at a regional event.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

[This message has been edited by RFoster (edited 09-18-2001).]
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/14/01 03:41 AM

Nice picture, Ron. A group of fortunate lighthousers! It is inteesting to put names with pictures. Another way to find your fellow connected colector at the Collectors Family Reunion? Order one of the connected collector nametags and help raise money for St. George Reef light. Several of the people in this picture have already done so! See you all in Baltimore.

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 09-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 09-15-2001).]
Posted By: Shirin

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/14/01 02:17 PM

What a great looking bunch of collectors!!!
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/15/01 01:19 AM

Ron,

Thanks for the picture. It is good to put faces with the names.

Rusty
Posted By: Lighthouse Bear

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/15/01 05:03 AM

Good Job,Ron!!!!!What a Great Day we had visiting Boston Light,the weather,the climb,the club members,and Sammy the Lighthouse Dog.I had always wanted to see Boston Light,now I have and again What A Great Day!!!!!!Brian

PS,Ron I would like to get one of the photos.thanks

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/15/01 12:37 PM

Thanks for posting that Great Photo Dave. It is nice to put the faces and names together as well as see some familiar faces from past reunions. I sure hope that others come up with pictures such as these.

"Keeping The Flame Alive in New England"
Ron
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/15/01 07:54 PM

Ron, the thanks goes to John for putting the actual photo in there. I knew the photo existed and had posted a link to it. John was kind enough to insert the actual pic. It is a Paul photo, and I think he also added all the names. It was a great day at Cape Hatteras with Harbour Lights and our connected collector family. This was at the picnic that followed the signing event that followed the ceremony unveiling last year's Bill event special piece at the Cape Hatteras CG Station.

Dave
Posted By: Captain's Keeper

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/17/01 08:45 PM

Ok Ron, you've twisted my arm long enough. Here is my first post on the Forums and we'll see how long it takes for me to catch up to Handsome Frank.

”Keeping The Flame Alive In New England”
Ron D.

[This message has been edited by Captain's Keeper (edited 09-17-2001).]
Posted By: Buz Dean

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/17/01 10:09 PM

Hi Ron D.
Could you put your 2nd post in th www.el.come Start Here and include some information about your self.
And welcome to the forums.

------------------
Posted By: JoanieO

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/22/01 11:06 PM

Ron and Dave,
Thanks for posting those pictures.
I have a better idea now of who to look for at the reunion for the Connected Collector Badges (Davd)and the Nell pins (Frank.
See you in Baltimore
Posted By: Lighthouse Bear

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/23/01 02:18 PM

Hi Ron,See that first step was not to hard,was it???If I can do this than any one can,It is great fun,so welcome to the forum.See you at the Reunion.
Brian
Posted By: Kaiz

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/24/01 01:28 AM

As requested by Ron -- names to go with faces from thread in Collectors Club.

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=24989&a=13787072&p=54442790[/img]

Patty & Mike
Posted By: Beaconfollower

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/24/01 03:40 AM

Thanks for the great pic's Mike, a job well done as usual.

Sheryl

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/24/01 11:08 AM

Thanks for adding the names to the faces Patty. Nice job!!

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/24/01 10:38 PM

It is nice having a face to put with our nicknames...

Ruthie
Posted By: thebigtuna

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 09/28/01 05:27 AM

Thanks Mike and Ron for posting pictures so we can match the name with the person. See you all in a few days
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 10/16/01 08:28 AM

What a great idea. I had imagined in my mind what some of you look like. Now I can put faces to those names. I sure hope to meet some of you as I travel around the country pormoting the mission I work for.

It is soooo good to be back!
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 10/16/01 06:34 PM

It's good to have you back Dale! I hope you are feeling better! It's been awhile hasn't it?
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Familiar Names Have Faces - 10/17/01 06:53 AM

Thanks Randy. I've sure missed the forums. There are some great new lighthouses out now. Wish I was in buying mode istead of selling. My wife did get me a Yerba Buena, CA for my birthday as well as renewing my HL Collectors membership. That was nice. In fact my 12 year old son got me a Cape Hatteras LLOM. I guess I've brought him up right!

Dale
© 2024 Collector Forums