LighthouseKeepers.com

Last Chance To Win

Posted By: Jim Johnston

Last Chance To Win - 05/18/00 08:22 PM

I will be leaving tonight or early morning (3am)for the Lighthouse Walk in Door County, WI. Please read our post in the General Forum under opportunity drawing and check out our club activites forum. Theres still time if you want to get in on the drawing. I will make a call to home for any last minute mail and have my kids check my e-mail for any late responses. I will add the names to the drawing. I will post all information when I get back. Thanks to everyone who helped make this fund raiser a success.
Good luck
Jim Johnston
Harbour Lights Collector Club
Great Lakes District

Re: Last Chance To Win - 05/23/00 05:32 PM

Please bear with me. I'll make a post as soon as possible. I'm a little behind in all my work. I was the photographer, meeting leader, booth preparer and contest coordinator, driver. I hope to have text & photos in the Club Activities real soon.
Thanks for everyones participation in the fund raiser. It was a sucess.
Jim Johnston

Re: Last Chance To Win - 05/23/00 05:36 PM

I'm sorry I forgot this, If you would like a look of what I've got so far.
Go to:
Photopoint.com
Under, view albums type,
Keeperjj@aol.com, click VIEW
click on Phase II and Meeting May 20th
Hope you enjoy what I have so far.
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Last Chance To Win - 05/26/00 06:36 AM

The plaster work looked great in person and in your pictures! How successful was the fund raiser and who won? The suspense is building...

Re: Last Chance To Win - 05/26/00 04:58 PM

Here's a quick update, The total for the fund raiser so far is $5850. As soon as I here from some of the winners I will post all information. I'll have it no later than this weekend.
Thanks to everyone who helped Pottawatomie Lighthouse.
Jim
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=271820&a=6379173&p=21543662[/img]

[This message has been edited by Jim Johnston (edited 05-26-2000).]
© 2024 Collector Forums