LighthouseKeepers.com

Happy Holidays!

Posted By: Greydawn

Happy Holidays! - 12/22/99 03:39 PM

Just wanted to wish for you all, a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!!
Keep the Flame burning for another Millennium!!
Posted By: Lighthousedude

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/23/99 01:37 PM

Thanks Greydawn!!!

I hope you have a happy holiday season as well!!
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/23/99 08:47 PM

Have a merry Christmas Greydawn and all! Remember that Jesus is the reasons for the season.

Have a hppy New Year too!

Dale
Posted By: drwhok9

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/24/99 02:31 AM

Seasons Greetings to one and all. And if you have already celebrated your holiday, I hope it was a Great Time for you.

Let's all try to put the Christ back in Christmas.

Love to all Forum residents.

------------------
Jim

Dr. Who ?
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/24/99 10:40 PM

A very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Millennium to all.

May God bless and keep all of us in his care during this and the

next Millennium.

From Sharon & Bert in COLD NEW ENGLAND.
Posted By: Len Ariagno

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/24/99 10:55 PM

Happy Holidays to all Harbour Lights friends and families. This Forum provides a welcome relief from an otherwise hectic world.
Best to all,
Len
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/24/99 11:55 PM

Well this is the first time that it has snowed around Christmas in Nothern North Carolina in about 14 years and that has really made it feel like christmas!! So I'll take this moment to wish you and all of your's a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy Holidays!!
Posted By: Mike Thompson

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/25/99 12:16 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I wish I could say it's snowing here in Texas, but I've been out in my shirt sleeves today getting some things for a get together tomorrow, and it's very pleasant. I hope everyone takes the time this holiday to remember what Christmas is all about.

Feliz Navidad y'all
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/25/99 12:54 AM

A Blessed Christmas to you all.

I am in Atlanta where it is nippy outside. My family is celebrating Christmas this year in our oldest daughter's home. The twins are so excited. We were fortunate to celebrate my Mother's 86th birthday today and we are all so blessed in so many ways.

The children's service was a special one and we were reminded that Jesus is the "Bread of Life". My family celebrates His birth everyday and feel so blessed to know His Grace.

As I look back over the past year I feel especially blest to have added many of you to my list of friends. It has been a real pleasure to meet so many genuine people. God Bless you each and every one.

Derith

[This message has been edited by Derith Bennett (edited 12-24-99).]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/25/99 05:42 AM

And a Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

"TheLightkeeper"
Posted By: pepper17

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/25/99 05:32 PM

Merry Christmas to all!! Wish we could say Portland Head looks great in snow but not this year. We have broken an 87 year record for latest snowfall. We still have seen only a very few flurries. Maine isn't Christmas with no snow at all. Well, maybe next year. May you all have a safe and joyeous holiday.
Art and Brenda
Posted By: Rusty

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/25/99 05:39 PM

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. I also appreciate the references to Christ. It seems so easy during this time to leave Christ out of everything as we left Him out of the inn years ago. I pray all of you experience a blessed and fantastic new year.. You all have really blessed me this year with the discussions of the lighthouses. Thank you all for having this fantastic place for me and others to get away and relax. There is just something about discussing the lighthouses that give me a much needed outlet from the day to day cares of this world..

Merry Christmas

Rusty
Posted By: Rrronne

Re: Happy Holidays! - 12/28/99 09:42 PM

Happy Holidays to all as we enter a new year. Thanks to all the
wackos, saints and cruise directors for keeping things lively
for us newbies.
Posted By: easy

Re: Happy Holidays! - 01/02/00 09:53 PM

Ditto! See Ya!
© 2024 Collector Forums