LighthouseKeepers.com

Great American Lighthouse Patches

Posted By: wheland

Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 12:17 AM

Was anybody else lucky enough to get a mailing from Wilabee & Ward in Norwalk, CT offering you the opportunity to purchase Lighthouse Patches for only $15.95 each (plus $1.95 S&H)?

Of course you get the first one for the low low price of $4.95. And these patches are hand mounted on a 9" x 12" Collectors panel filled with info about the light. You also get a Collector album with vinyl pages to portect your patches and panels.

These are not being offered to just anybody- only to those who they feel who might be interested- wonder which club or company sold my name to them?

The photos of the patches look nice - but not $15.00 nice. IMHO. Plus I've got plenty of patches already. this should not be considered an advertisement for or an endorsement of these products. :lol:

Dennis
Posted By: LtHousLady

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 07:08 AM

Note to self: Need to come out with patches that cost less than $15.95!
laugh
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 02:40 PM

I got the first patch and then promptly canceled the rest. They don't look that good for the price! In my opinion they are not worth getting.

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 06:01 PM

HA! I must have been on a mailing list that was acquired later. I just got it in the mail today.
Posted By: wheland

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LtHousLady:
HA! I must have been on a mailing list that was acquired later. I just got it in the mail today.
Are you sure you're not the one who sold our information to the patch people? laugh

You do operate a for profit business- well I'm guessing it's a for profit business. laugh

Dennis

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 05/31/06 07:42 PM

Quote:
Are you sure you're not the one who sold our information to the patch people?
Yeah, & I had them mail me one to over my tracks :p

Quote:
You do operate a for profit business- well I'm guessing it's a for profit business.
It's supposed to be! :rolleyes:
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 06/01/06 12:36 AM

Hey, NELL has a patch for $6.00 or 2 for $10 mix and match. Its either sew or iron on. Its on the web site www.nell.cc We are not for profit.
Sorry but I couldn't resist.....Again

smile cool
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 06/01/06 02:32 AM

Hey, Tom, duya' have enough NELL badges in your name yet?! wink
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: Great American Lighthouse Patches - 06/07/06 10:56 PM

Grace. I was asked to many times re the colors they come and what shade so I did the next best thing and got them all. Makes it easier than trying to explain robins egg blue. wink

smile cool
© 2024 Collector Forums