LighthouseKeepers.com

My New Website

Posted By: seagirt

My New Website - 11/23/07 05:20 AM

After many years of getting it together, I've finally purchased a URL and created my personal website, with sections on my various interests. Obviously, lighthouses included.

In the future, I'm going to use this site to post my travelogues of lighthousing trips, as well as hosting my photos. Hopefully you'll all be able to use it as a resource as well as I add more information.

The URL is simple: www.gregfitzgerald.net .

(Yes, now you all know my surname.)

The Lighthouse tab is the upper left, though there's some stuff you might like eventually under Travel, Maritime and Photography. The links aren't all done yet, and it's still rough in places, but it's there and it's up and I'm ready to share.

Keep a lookout in the future...and as I go on my expeditions and write articles, I'll of course link to them here.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think, including any glitches. (Yes, I know that not every page has complete navigation.)
Posted By: Dave H

Re: My New Website - 11/23/07 07:28 AM

Congratulations, Greg. Since you have been MIA for a while I am presuming you have been busy with school and the web site project. We'll look forward to watching the site develop as you get your information loaded up.
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: My New Website - 11/23/07 08:52 AM

Lighthouses and Their Impact on Me.

I love it Greg. You are a fine writer to boot!
waytogo

Good Luck on your website, and good luck on life!
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: My New Website - 11/23/07 07:15 PM

Greg, this is excellent work...Congratulations! I look forward to watching your site develop farther.

I've known of your talents in photography and journalism for some time, and have watched you grow. The site so far is wonderful and exceptional.

I encourage everyone here to take some time and visit Greg's site. Bookmark it and keep returning.

Judy
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: My New Website - 11/24/07 03:39 PM

... Just lost a fair wack of my afternoon to your website Greg ... love it!
Well done! More please! applaud
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: My New Website - 11/24/07 06:43 PM

Nice.
Posted By: sandy

Re: My New Website - 11/24/07 08:04 PM

Gets a gold star!! waytogo waytogo

Sandy
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: My New Website - 11/25/07 04:04 AM

Very cool, Greg! As I've told you before, you have a great eye for the artistic, so your photography and layout are superb. Keep up the good work! cool
Posted By: wheland

Re: My New Website - 11/25/07 05:15 PM

Great beginning to your site, Greg.

Looking forward to more being posted there.

Dennis
© 2024 Collector Forums