LighthouseKeepers.com

Looking for reliable dealer in Marietta, Ga

Posted By: Ddrule

Looking for reliable dealer in Marietta, Ga - 08/10/99 04:29 PM

Hi all,

I am trying to locate a reliable dealer in my area of Marietta, GA. I have been to Town Center Mall and found a Wicks & Sticks. The only problem is I never see the same person twice. If anyone has a dealer, in the area, please let me know.

Thanks,
Amber
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Looking for reliable dealer in Marietta, Ga - 08/10/99 05:46 PM

Hi Amber...

You can locate dealers in your area through the Search function at www.HarbourLights.com:

www.HarbourLights.com/search/search.htm
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Looking for reliable dealer in Marietta, Ga - 08/10/99 06:34 PM

You might also want to e-mail Jim Rutherford at HLSG@aol.com for some feedback since he lives in the area.

While you are at it if you haven't subscribed to his newsletter and bought this years Survival Guide about Harbour Lights, you should consider doing it.

Saint WackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Looking for reliable dealer in Marietta, Ga - 08/28/99 03:59 AM

Hi Amber, I'm a Marietta resident, and there are quite a few dealers in the area. However , I purchase most of my HL's at Southern Collectibles in Alpharetta. They deal mostly in 'collectibles' and really know their stuff. Biggest benefit is their 'Collector Club' where you buy 6 pieces and get the 7th for free (avg $ of the 6 purchases). If you are a real regular (I am) you can become part of their 'FBC' Frequent Buyers Club, where you get 15% discount right up front instead of havig to wait to buy 6.
© 2024 Collector Forums