LighthouseKeepers.com

Santa came early

Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Santa came early - 12/01/05 04:35 PM

Santa came early smile because Stan and I gave eachother an early present... we bought the John Hines Little Lights cool ...
We bought them from a private seller locally - sadly that was the only complete set he had.

To see the pictures including Stan's shelves ...

Lighthouse Duo - Lighthouse Figures

... sorry .... had to show off ... :p
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: Santa came early - 12/01/05 06:23 PM

You and Stan must have been very good. laugh
Nice collection.
Posted By: fra02441

Re: Santa came early - 12/01/05 09:20 PM

Can I borrow Stan. Very Nice wink
Posted By: sandy

Re: Santa came early - 12/01/05 10:49 PM

Margret,

Nice looking "cabinet" and collection. Betcha' making a box of plexiglass and placing it over the shelving and attaching it to the wall with brackets and screws would be easy for that talented hubby of yours. Must be the name, 'cause my Stan is quite handy too.
Posted By: Scott F.

Re: Santa came early - 12/01/05 11:57 PM

Margret-

Great idea on how to display your wonderful collection of some great lighthouses. I have the same collection of John Hines little lighthouses, so can I borrow Stan to build me a similar set of shelves to show off my collection? Thanks for sharing your collection. Very nice.

Scott
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Santa came early - 12/02/05 12:43 AM

Sorry folks --- he is mine and all mine! But maybe I'll persuade him to publish plans wink So you can all copy the shelves.
No plexiglas covering... (sigh) I shall have to keep dusting them. But I don't mind!
These have no fragile flag poles etc. So dusting is no problem.
Thanks for all the compliments! We enjoy the collection! Even though it is limited...
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Santa came early - 12/02/05 01:11 AM

Lovely display, Margret and Stan! I love the John Hines collection! I'd never seen it.
© 2024 Collector Forums