LighthouseKeepers.com

Winter Legacy On The Way...

Posted By: Webmaster

Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/14/04 07:43 AM

Volume 11, Number 4 of the Lighthouse Legacy was dropped into the mail in California late last week.

I've got a copy that arrived today featuring a cover photo by one of our own, Mentions about four clubs and a photo of Steph and Joe Dingler dressed up in their 1800s costumes at Cedar Keys FL Lighthouse.

Register and Win starts January 1 - March 31 2005. Plus another contest with chances to win one of Bill's very own replicas with the numbers 1-10.

Should be hitting your mailbox soon (except in rural NC, right?)
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/14/04 11:45 AM

Thanks for the "heads-up" on the Legacy, John.

The Register & Win contest is back! Out of curiosity, exactly what kind of response does Harbour Lights get to this contest? Do they ever share how many entries they receive? Are we talking hundreds or maybe even thousands?

Like many people, I'm kind of curious how many faithful collectors are still computerless and still living in the dark ages as to what is really going on with the collectible market. Maybe they are better off not knowing what eBay is doing to the values of their collection.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: JJ

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/14/04 02:45 PM

Quote:
Should be hitting your mailbox soon
I'm not sure about that John. I'm still waiting for the last one with the inserts for the reunion. I got a poor quality e-mail version with no mention of the reunion, but was assured that a hard copy was on the way to me with the inserts enclosed. And if the new copy was dropped in the mail last week, where is the e-mail version which was suppose to be much faster than the mail?
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/14/04 05:06 PM

Jim and I must have the same postal carrier, because I'm also still patiently waiting for my last issue of Lighthouse Legacy.

Jim, maybe we've both on Harbour Light's S*** List.

bobo
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/14/04 05:23 PM

I have the same question as JJ...are they still sending the e-mail version? I haven't seen any notice that it is on the way.
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/15/04 05:14 AM

Hi Bob and Jim
I'm in that boat too -- still waiting.
Darlene
Posted By: Bob48

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/15/04 05:52 PM

There must have been a lot of interest at the Post Office in Vol 3 of the Legacy, I'm also still awaiting for that little bit of Christmas cheer.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/15/04 11:08 PM

Well Folks,

I finally called Harbour Lights and talked to Kathy. She said that she would mail my previous issue of the Legacy this afternoon.

She wasn't informed that some folks didn't get the publication, so those of you still waiting for your previous issue might want to give her a call.

bobo
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/16/04 01:03 AM

I never did receive mine Bob, I will have to give them a call. Thanks for the memory jog!
Posted By: TDSimpson

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/19/04 02:28 AM

After reading about the new Legacy being shipped I went to check. We never received number 3 either. At least this wasn't confined to a particular part of the country.

Tom
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 12/19/04 03:50 AM

For all who did NOT recieve issue #3 this year, please do call Harbour Lights and ask them to send you out that issue.

800-365-1219

or email them at HarbourLights@HarbourLights.com and ask for the 2004 issue #3. Be sure to include your name and mailing address in your email request.
Posted By: Rock

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 01/02/05 03:55 AM

I received my hard copy today...never got an email in advance which I could've sworn I'd signed up for awhile back...and again, all I can say about the Legacy is HO-HUM...
Posted By: Hal Dean

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 01/02/05 07:06 AM

I receive my Legacy Vol 11 # 4 last week and yesterday received another copy of the same thing. Scares me but if anybody needs a copy E-Mail me and I will send my extra copy to you.
Hal
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Winter Legacy On The Way... - 01/02/05 01:41 PM

I received an additional copy of a Legacy last week. I was surprised.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes:
© 2024 Collector Forums