LighthouseKeepers.com

April Legacy In My Inbox

Posted By: wheland

April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/10/07 12:53 PM

I got the link for the latest Legacy just moments ago.

The link worked fine and the cover photo is a great one by Ron Foster of Avery Point. He also has a story on it- but I'm going to save the rest for this evening when I have more time.

Dennis
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/10/07 02:35 PM

Received mine too! Looked it over real quick and currently printing it. I will read it later after work.

From what I've noticed so far, Looks GREAT !!!
vhappy
Posted By: kikigl

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/10/07 08:42 PM

Just got mine also. Looks good. Will have to read it later.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/11/07 12:54 AM

I'm glad you guys can download the Legacy because I can't. Seem like ever since Don and Tony have taken over the reins, I have had troubles downloading the Legacy. It never happened before we tried to FIX the problem. Why can't we leave well enough alone instead of trying to improve things. It's almost not worth the frustation to try and download. Just give me a hardcopy and charge me an extra $5-$6 a year and I'll be happy. What's the fix this time and why can't we be perfect BEFORE we send the mailings out instead of putting us through the frustration and THEN fixing the problem.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/11/07 01:37 AM

I had absolutely no problems opening it. Both the 72dpi and 300dpi versions loaded up promptly. Just to be sure I tried again a moment ago and still no problem.
Posted By: sandy

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/11/07 01:43 AM

Had to wait a couple of minutes for it to load (I have DSL and gather it's longer with dial-up), but after that wait, all 12 pages printed without problems.

Sandy
Posted By: GreenBadger

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/11/07 03:29 AM

No problems downloading it here! The new format looks great. Wonderful.

Thanks Harbour Lights!

Jeff
Posted By: HCS

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/12/07 02:34 PM

Did not get the e-mail or link.
HCS
Posted By: Bob M

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/12/07 06:46 PM

I got the link a couple of days ago and it opened up the very first time. The Legacy looks good. They did a nice job.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Bob48

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/26/07 04:40 PM

I've tried three different browsers and can't get either version. Lock up the PC a couple of times. Any help? frown
Posted By: ginnyanne

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/26/07 10:25 PM

The April Legacy looks good. I can pull it up with no trouble, but I still miss the printed version!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: April Legacy In My Inbox - 04/28/07 04:21 AM

I didn't have any problems getting the April Legacy. Saved it to my computer and then opened and printed it. It looks great.
© 2024 Collector Forums