LighthouseKeepers.com

Flash From The Past..

Posted By: WackoPaul

Flash From The Past.. - 03/03/10 06:11 PM

While looking for some information on the NY Skyline piece that Harbour Lights produced for the Baltimore Reunion, I found an old link to the Archive section of HarbourLights.com. There is no longer a link on the main HL's web page to get to the Site Map of the Archive Section, so I thought some might enjoy going there and seeing some of John Chidester's hard work of the past and rekindle some memories.

HL Archives Site Map

Included are links to pages on the first three Reunions, the only thing missing are a few of the images..

WackoPaul
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/03/10 07:49 PM

The Archives came about because at one point Kim felt that the official website should focus on products that were currently available rather than so much information on past products.

She wanted those pages taken down.

Instead I registered the domain "HarbourLightsArchives.com" and moved the contents there. And I 'snuck' a link to the Archives on the HarbourLights.com website.

However, the development of those archives were not financially supported by HL and my time and efforts were self-limited on this area.

The site map shows many pages that never got finished. The contents are what they are today and won't get finished any further. If you find it interesting and/or helpful as it is, that's good.

There are no plans to complete or correct it.

There are email links on many pages for "Webmaster@HarbourLights.com". I no longer receive those emails and while they are received by someone, you will probably confuse them and you are unlikely to receive a response to any emails sent to that address via the archives.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/03/10 08:18 PM

Paul & John, Great Stuff !!!

Thanks for the link !!!
Posted By: TerryO

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/23/10 03:53 PM

Thanks for the info. I have heard so much about the past reunions but never new the history and pics, thank You terry
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/23/10 06:53 PM

Three words: Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/24/10 01:16 AM

COOL!
Posted By: Stainz

Re: Flash From The Past.. - 03/24/10 07:08 AM

Now that is a real treasure!

John
© 2024 Collector Forums