LighthouseKeepers.com

Postcards

Posted By: Rrronne

Postcards - 10/26/00 03:57 PM

Being in landlocked Denver, my wife and I don't get to see lighthouses often. After reading Pat Palmerbell's forum request and
the response, We was wondering if maybe fellow wackos would be willing to send a postcard or two our way. We thought about signing up for one of the postcard exchanges but can't find lighthouse postcards around here. We would be glad to send back postcards that depicit Colorado for anyone interested.
Our address is:
Randall & Linda Ronne
742 W. 87th Place
Thornton, CO 80260-4317
Thanks.

------------------
Randall Ronne

[This message has been edited by Rrronne (edited 10-26-2000).]
Posted By: Brent

Re: Postcards - 10/26/00 06:58 PM

...you've got it, Randall! I'll get some off to you and your wife within the next couple of days.

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 10-26-2000).]
Posted By: Pat PalmerBall

Re: Postcards - 10/26/00 07:10 PM

The response to my initial request for postcards has caused a major interest. I am so happy the forum participants are having so much fun.
Randall, when I get duplicates I will be happy to forward them on to you. I hope you will enjoy receiving them as much as I do.

Best of Luck

KYKEEPER - Pat
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Postcards - 10/26/00 08:36 PM

Randall & Linda, I too will be more than happy to send you a postcard. I'm in the same position you are...no lighthouses in AZ. I did get in touch with a gift shop in Oregon that was more than glad to send me 30 cards. Of course they are all Oregon lights but then thats okay because we truly enjoyed our trips to Oregon, they have some great lights.

Ruthie
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Postcards - 10/27/00 03:40 PM

I have a great place where you can buy lots of lighthouse postcards. I have bought many cards from Diane over the years. Here is her website for all you landlocked collectors!
www.postcardstop.com
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Postcards - 10/27/00 03:50 PM

Here's a link to the Lighthouse Post Cards for sale at Diane's site. Seems like a good source for those who want to join the next exchange but, like me, aren't in an area where lighthouse post cards are easily found.

http://www.postcardstop.com/category.cfm?pagecategory=385

Re: Postcards - 10/27/00 10:21 PM

Thanks to everyone for the response. Randy and John, thanks for the link to the postcard
shop. Looking forward to doing business with her.

------------------
Randall Ronne
Posted By: Medicman

Re: Postcards - 10/27/00 11:07 PM

Thanks for the links. Now I'll join in with the next exchange.

Re: Postcards - 11/01/00 07:52 PM

We received our first postcards in the mail.
Thanks to Joanne in Florida. They are great.

------------------
Randall Ronne
© 2024 Collector Forums