LighthouseKeepers.com

Guardians of the Night

Posted By: Rock

Guardians of the Night - 01/05/05 05:53 AM

This is a GOOD THING if you ask me: At the bottom of the list of recently retired lights in the latest Legacy is a brief note specifying that the above line has been "discontinued" as of 12/31/04...does this mean that now they'll start flying off the shelves?
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Guardians of the Night - 01/05/05 06:12 AM

No Rock,

I think it means that they have begun a quick and merciful death, shrivel up, and return to dust from whence they came. Isn’t that nice?

bobo
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Guardians of the Night - 01/05/05 02:49 PM

Guardians of the night are being discontinued? I missed that. I don't own any of them anyways. Never had the desire to purchase one.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes:
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: Guardians of the Night - 01/05/05 03:48 PM

My dealer has the whole set, still on her shelf from the git go. I was kind of dumbfounded when she got these, as she dropped her auto ship on L.E.;s copmpletly now, I just didn't see why she thought she'd sell these. the Lefton ones we're iffy at best. Fifty or sixty bucks is a lot to pay for what amounts to a nightlight.

Mike
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Guardians of the Night - 01/05/05 05:31 PM

I agree, it's a good thing. When first announced I thought of getting one, as a night light in our hall, but after I saw them and the price, I changed my mind. My dealer said they weren't moving at all.

Joyce
© 2024 Collector Forums