LighthouseKeepers.com

Lighthouse Lego

Posted By: Sooner Schooner

Lighthouse Lego - 05/30/09 12:34 AM

Raleigh, NC, May 30th. The new LEGO store in the Crabtree Valley Mall. Grand Opening. First 300 customers to spend $35 in the store Saturday will receive an exclusive, limited-edition LEGO Lighthouse set!

Reportedly, this is just for this event, not available otherwise. Unfortunately for me, I don't even live in the same time-zone.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 05/30/09 03:53 AM

Seems to me there were some others who also enjoy Lego's. Didn't Robert post a picture of a lighthouse he built?
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 05/30/09 03:54 PM

I would be interested in getting a set. Curious to see how they are different then regular Legos.
Posted By: Rock

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 05/30/09 04:19 PM

Don't bother if you're not in the Raleigh area and able to attend in person...they will not sell you anything to get the light over the phone...I just tried...
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 05/30/09 05:03 PM

Before the week is out you will probably see a set on eBay!
Posted By: rgurskey

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 06/02/09 07:57 PM

You can see the LEGO lighthouse here .

I could probably build this. There aren't any special parts in it; just bricks and plates.
Posted By: Ellie

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 06/03/09 01:12 AM

Are the sellers making the buyers agree not to tell how many pieces of each size are used to build it? Therefore, couldn't you figure out how to build it?

Ellie
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 06/03/09 01:55 AM

Here's the inventory of pieces it takes to make it..

Lego inventory
Posted By: Sooner Schooner

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 06/03/09 11:50 PM

Does anybody have any idea what (basic/generic) kit(s) you would need to buy to get those pieces without spending a fortune to do it?
Posted By: rgurskey

Re: Lighthouse Lego - 06/04/09 05:23 PM

My collection is extensive, so creating this wouldn't be a problem. I don't know of a small number of kits that would provide all the parts. The best way would be to open an account on Bricklink, create a 'Want List' for those pieces in the correct colors and quantities, and see how many 'stores' have them.

I've heard that the set is part of the 'Lego Factory' on LEGO.COM and is available for <$10 but shipping can be expensive.

Let me do some research and I may be able to give you more specifics.
© 2024 Collector Forums