cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information #210586 06/15/17 01:57 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have included additional information on Harry's new lighthouse release of Palmer Island, MA below. This is Harry’s email that some or most of you may be receiving from either Roland at the Cape Cod Store or from Harry himself. I have included it to make sure everyone is aware that it now available to order. Delivery should start September 1st. I have also included a link at the very bottom of this page that allows you to go directly to the Palmer Island ordering site.

"Dear Richard,

As I mentioned in my last update, getting the Palmer Island lighthouse sculpture produced has been extremely frustrating.

Through my original agreement with the factory, I had in place a dedicated team of very experienced artisans who were going to work exclusively on my pieces. Unfortunately, these artisans have been removed from producing my lighthouses and they now work as trainers and supervisors for a larger factory.

That left no one working on my sculptures, despite promises to the contrary that such a situation would never occur. The search for a new, perfect factory is diligently being conducted, with some very promising leads.

"Now for the good news. One of the companies that made many of the Harbour Lights pieces in the past has agreed to produce Palmer Island for us. Yeeeeeeha!!"

This is probably only a temporary solution to the problem, but I am currently working closely with them and I'm very confident that Palmer Island is going to be the best piece it can possibly be!

I know that it's been a long and frustrating wait for this new piece. I really do apologize for this and hope that your enthusiasm for this fledgling collection has not been diminished by the long delay. What I can most definitely say, is that I'd rather not produce a piece if it is not of the quality you would expect and that I'd be proud of.

Originally the Palmer Island sculpture was going to be priced at $80.00. Given the long wait and your gracious patience with me I am releasing this piece at $75.00 plus shipping."

Palmer Island Lighthouse MA
Limited Edition of 300 pieces
Size: 6 1/2" W by 4 1/2" D by 5" T
Shipping: September 1, 2017

I am now taking orders for Palmer Island on my website, www.HarryHine.com to see all my lighthouses. By placing your order for this piece early I can lock in your previously assigned edition number.

Thank you for all of your kind words of support and your enthusiasm for these lighthouse sculptures."

Best regards,

Harry

https://www.harryhine.com/products/palmer-island-lighthouse

Rich
Re: Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information [Re: flacoastie] #210588 06/16/17 01:53 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I placed my order today and looking forward to getting this piece in September. I have also cleared out about 15 duplicate HLs pieces from my curios to make room for more of Harry's pieces.

Have any of you given thought to what you would like Harry to do in the future? If so, why don't you send Harry an email telling him what you would like to buy next or you can post it here on his Forum.

Rich
Re: Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information [Re: flacoastie] #210614 07/29/17 11:25 AM
akmn Offline
Wacko
Wacko
I've always wished the Duluth, MN lights would have been produced...back in the days of the Golden Gate bridge special edition, I often thought a sculpture set with 4 pieces--the 3 lighthouses and the amazing aerial lift bridge would be an great idea. Maybe we could get the lights made as part of this collection!

Re: Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information [Re: flacoastie] #210615 07/29/17 11:49 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Send an email to Harry as he is listening for suggestions. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Rich
Re: Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information [Re: flacoastie] #210666 08/19/17 02:57 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have just received notification from Harry Hine that his new creation, Palmer Island, MA, will be shipping to Harry later this week. Harry tells all about when the Palmer Island will be available in the US and what his plans are before shipping the initial orders about September 1st. If you have already paid you can expect shipment right after September 1st. If you have not purchased Palmer Island you can do so by visiting www.harryhine.com and seeing all his products or you can click on this link www.harryhine.com/products/palmer-island-lighthouse to purchase it for
$75.00 plus shipping.

Here is the email I got from Harry below:

Dear Richard,

The long wait for the Palmer Island sculpture is almost at an end. Production of the piece is now complete and the sculptures will be on a plane to me later this week. Once the Palmer Islands have arrived, I'll open up each piece, inspect and sign them. As soon as that's done, I'll ship your piece to you.

I greatly appreciate your patience during this long wait for the Palmer Island replica. It's a lovely sculpture and I hope you will agree that it was worth the wait. As soon as your Palmer Island is shipped, I'll send you a notification via e-mail.

Thank you for your support for this long awaited piece. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Harry

Rich
Re: Harry Hine Studio Palmer Island, MA Ordering Information [Re: flacoastie] #210700 09/01/17 03:58 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Got my Palmer Island and it is sensational for such a small lighthouse. The picnic cloth and dishes all make me want to wait to eat.

You can order your piece from the above link if you haven't ordered yet.

Rich

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 952 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users