Now is the time to react for several things concerning the Harbour Lights Collector Community!

The first and most important is the Oprotunity Drawing for a matched set of serial number 5 Erie Land Light and Wisconsin Point Collectors Forum Exclusives. There is also an opportunity to win a #2 or #3 Wisconsin Point in the same drawing. The drawing will be held January 13th so all entries must be received by that date. No late entries please! This is one way that we fund these Forums that you, as collectors, Forum members and non-Forum members continue to visit. You can now help us by skipping a visit to McDonalds and helping us keep the Forums going by taking a chance(s). You get one chance for $10.00 and 3 chances for $25.00 and you may double, triple, etc. your chances by sending in a larger amount. Send your CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY made out to Dave Hannum and send to:
Dave Hannum
604 S Courtland Ave
Kokomo, IN 46901-5384

The second important Item is I am now working on the May 2017 Update to "My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses" and I need input/stories from collectors on additions, corrections, pictures of item still missing, stories on your collections, lighthouse travels, how you started collecting Harbour Lights, Military Humor and your military story for your time serving our country. Please send this information to flacoastie@embarqmail.com as soon as you can.

Rich