Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pictures for Volumes Still Needed !!! #210552 05/18/17 03:09 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Please contact flacoastie@embarqmail.com if you have any of the following items that I still need for the volumes I send to collectors. I will give you my requirements for the pictures that you will take.

These are the items that I’m looking for pictures of for the pictorial version of the HARBOUR LIGHTS ACCESSORIES Volume that I’m still working on. If you have any of these items and could take some pictures I would greatly appreciate it.

HL1045 Silver/Gold Salt & Pepper Shaker Set
HLxxx Hat w/AB Emblem (Navy)
HLxxx Poplin Jacket w/HL Emblem (Navy)
HLxxx Cotton Sweatshirt w/HL Emblem (Navy)
HLxxx Cotton Twill Shirt w/HL Emb. (Black)
HLxxx Cotton Twill Shirt w/HL Emb. (Blue)
HL1070 1997 HLs Pocket Planner (Sanibel Isl.)
HL1071 1998 HLs Pocket Planner (Thomas Pt.)
HLxxx Note Cards (Set of 3) Cape Hatteras, Sandy Hook, Sanibel
HLxxx Note Cards (Set of 6) Split Rock, Brant Pt, Cape Lookout, Portland Head, Point Fermin,
30 Mile Point
HLxxx Bookmark (Cape Florida)
HL1120A Lighthouse Mugs Set of 4
HL1906 Sea Breeze Fragrance Oil

1997 Harbour Lights Reunion in San Diego, CA between August 1st and August 3rd Attendee Gifts*
Any Items not already listed or pictured.

1998 Harbour Lights Reunion in Providence, RI between October 2nd and October 4th Attendee Gifts*
N/A A mini-can of Pringles (Empty Can) 700

2001 Harbour Lights Reunion in Baltimore, MD between October 4th and October 7th Attendee Gifts*

2005 Harbour Lights Reunion in Mackinac Island, MI between August 29th and September 1st Attendee Gifts*

2011 Harbour Lights Reunion Alaskan Reunion Cruise between June 10th and June 17th Attendee Gifts*

These are the items that I’m still looking for pictures of for the pictorial version of the HARBOUR LIGHTS LIMITED & ONE OF A KIND PRODUCTION Volume that I’m still working on. If you have any of these item and could take some pictures I would greatly appreciate it.

HL320G Gold Middle Island, MI
HL551G Gold Hilton Head Front Range, SC
HL552G Gold Hilton Head Rear Range, SC
HL655G Gold Fort Thompkins, NY (Summer)
HL657G Gold Fort Thompkins, NY (Winter)
HL668GD Gold w/Diamonds 3 Sisters Tow.
HL668GR Gold w/Ruby 3 Sisters Tower
HL668GT Gold w/Topaz 3 Sisters Tower
HL668GTU Gold w/Turquois 3 Sisters Tow.
HLxxx Eddystone, England (smaller version)
HLxxx Kilauea, HI lighthouse (smaller version)
HLxxx Seven Foot Knoll, MD lighthouse different version)
N/A The only remaining pewter tree from the 1998 Old Field Point, NY Christmas Lighthouse (mounted on a genuine wood-toned plastic base!)
N/A Wrong colored clambake sign
N/A Non-Harbour Lights Produced Item. Apron with Harbour Lights' annual buttons. (Donated by Dee Brandt.)

I still need the following pictures of the following items to complete my current update that is scheduled for December 2015:
I still need pictures of the following balloons:

SB027 Canadian Flight
SB200 Passing Nubble

Rich
Re: Pictures for Volumes Still Needed !!! [Re: flacoastie] #210553 05/18/17 02:05 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I also need stories about you got started collecting Harbour Lights, your individual collection and/or your lighthouse trips. I can also use stories of your time spent in the military or articles on military humor.

Send them to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will use them in the December 2017 update. Please have them to me by October 15th.

Rich

Moderated by  Shortcake 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,278 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users