Print Thread
USLS Passport Stamp Collector Series #211651 06/09/22 07:07 PM
R
RMau Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
R
Whew! Deciding where to post this took a bit. This is not 'exactly' about lighthouse postcards, but it is about lighthouse historical events. Specifically, the demise of some of our lighthouses over time. And 'historical notes' was in the description!

The USLS (United States Lighthouse Society) has added a series of 'Lost Lighthouse' stamps to their Lighthouse Passport Stamp Program. It's been a while since I visited a lighthouse and added a stamp to my USLS passport, but I added 12 when I bought the first three series of Lost Lighthouse stamps. They just released the fourth in their series and I'm going to get that one too.

You can find the full list of Lost Lighthouse stampa at Lighthouse Passport Stamp Collector Series . The proceeds help support the passport stamp program, which in turn supports lighthouse preservation and visitation.

2016 was the last time this forum was used. This will be the third of the many forums to have a last used date in 2022!

Good luck with your passport stamps.

Rick

Re: USLS Passport Stamp Collector Series [Re: RMau] #211657 06/14/22 08:51 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Some interesting lights they are highlighting. Such a shame that we no longer have those lights. Great that the society is giving folks an opportunity to celebrate these lights. Thanks for sharing, Rick.

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,037 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users