Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Postcard Exchange 3 (not in envelope) #152958 01/05/01 07:31 PM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Like many of you, I'm involved in the third postcard exchange. Had I known there was going to be more than one exchange, I would have kept track of the particular cards I sent out to people in the first two exchanges. Since I didn't, there is always a chance you might receive a double from me.

I think everyone knows who is on the mailing list for exchange #3 so if you are looking for a particular card of a lighthouse in the New England or Long Island area, please let me know via email or post it here. I'll do my best to get that card to you if I can find it amongst my extras or at an area store. If I don't hear from you, I'll send a nice one from this area that I hope you don't already have.

Bob

Re: Postcard Exchange 3 (not in envelope) #152959 01/11/01 04:42 PM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I took a ride down to Plymouth, Mass. yesterday. I stopped by the Snow Goose Gift Shop to purchase some more postcards for the third postcard exchange. I bought postcards of Gurnet Point Light (Plymouth Light) and the Bug Light in Plymouth Harbor (Duxbury Pier Light). By the way, the Snow Goose Shop has a great selection of HLs new and retired.

I journeyed from there down on to Cape Cod and visited Nobska Light and stopped by a gift store in Falmouth to buy some more postcards of Nobska Light. They had two different aerial pictures that I thought were quite nice.

If anyone involved in Postcard Exchange 3 would prefer any one of the three listed above, please let me know as soon as you can. I'm planning on mailing out the cards during the first part of next week.

Thanks,

Bob

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Rock, Dave H), 1,375 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users