Afternoon folks

We will be hosting an event here at The Bronze Lady of Orlando on Sunday, March 16th, 2003. Time TBD. Bill Younger will be here to sign all Lighthouses purchased at the event as well as pre-orders.

For those of you out of state, I have requested, as I always do that a number of the SE Block on the Move and St Claire Shores, MI sets come to me pre-signed. That way I can get them out to you as soon as they arrive. A little less Bill has to sign when he arrives. And a little less to maintain in my teeny tiny warehouse. Will see if they do this or not but they have in the past.

I can still pretty much order all of the new Lighthouses I want as well. This includes all Florida Shore series releases, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Pharos. All of these can be signed for you and shipped after signature. We expect the Mayport, Florida, Sand Key Florida, Pharos, Egypt and Hillsboro Inlet FL GLOW to be available prior to the event - as well as the two (3) event pieces.

I have requested that the remainder of The Florida Shore Series not available for the event come to me signed as long as you order them prior to Bills visit. This has not yet been approved but again, based on past experience, I believe it will be. Will let you know when I know.

Of course, any and all new or old lighthouses and Life saving Stations as well as any available Anchor Bay you purchase that day can be signed. We will be limiting the number of lighthouses folks can carry in based on the time allowed. We had a few folks abuse this last time by bringing 30 or more lighthouses.

I just received my first shipment of 3 of the 4 Hot Air Balloons as well. Coastal Journey not available yet. Wonder if Bill will sign these? HMMMM! I'll ask.

Sunday, 16 March 2003. Time TBD.
The Bronze Lady of Orlando
8161 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando
800 777-0804 or 407 354-1334

Terry www.bronzelady.com