Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Any last minute advice for voters? #78477 11/02/10 08:18 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
The mudslinging has left many undecided as to who to vote for. My advice is to ask yourself if you are completely satisfied with the incumbent. Has he or she accomplished their mission over the last few years. Are they still promising things they promised before without delivering.

Don't be swayed by the high price "Big Guns" who came into town to endorse a candidate. They will fade into the woodwork on Wednesday, November 3. Their job is done. They have been paid in full.

There are many politicians that have performed poorly over their term. They walked the walk, talked the talk, and it all turned out to to be BS. We need to get people in office that we believe can make a difference, and will listen to the voices of the American People. The days of voting strictly along party lines should be abolished. There are too many career politicians elected on name recognition. The time has come to give some new blood an opportunity to show what they can do, because they couldn't do much worse than some of those anchoring seats in the House and Senate now.

Bob

Re: Any last minute advice for voters? #78478 11/02/10 11:03 AM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Very well said.
cheers

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html
Re: Any last minute advice for voters? #78479 11/02/10 02:06 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
It's all BS anyway you look at. I think most people look at it like a sport, will their team win this round. Like a giant ongoing tug-of-war game with politicians BS-ing us to get us on their party's side. And it will go back and fort, but nothing really changes. Just gets worse for the middle class folk.

Don't mean to sound negative. Might be a great day to go out and buy a new HL replica. It will make me happier, and I'll help the economy a bit. A tiny bit, but everything helps.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.

Moderated by  Dave H, JTimothyA 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,252 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users