Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Needed for Dec. 2014 Collectors Guide Update #209472 10/10/14 03:13 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Maybe you guys can help me out! This is the updated list of what I still need. I know you have helped me out every time I asked but give it one more look over to see if you have any of these. If you do, please take the pictures from about 1 1/2 to 2 feet away with a light neutral background and surface if at all possible. If you have the ships all I need is the ship and NO cases or bases. If you can help me out in any way I would appreciate it whether it be one item or ten items. Send the photos to me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com or contact me for additional information.

I need pictures of the below Mark Sherman Prints:
HL8032 Fort Thompkins, NY
HL8034 Tybee Island, GA
HLxxx New Point Loma, CA 1997 Reunion
HLxxx Michigan City, IN

I need pictures of the following balloons:
SB026 Summer Escape
SB027 Canadian Flight
SB200 Passing Nubble

I need pictures of the following 2 Christmas Ornaments Glass Balls:
CM107 Sea Pines
CM108 Key West

I need pictures for the following Reunion Items;
HL552KT 2005 Hilton Head Rear Range Parts Kit

I need pictures of the following Anchor Bay Pieces (without glass case and base):
AB102 Tugboat Toledo (without people)
AB104 Skipjack Nancy (without people)
AB105 Motor Yacht Kim (without people)
AB106 Sardine Lori (without people)

I still need pictures of the following Gold Pieces:
AB118G Gold Icebreaker Mackinaw
HL312G Gold Alpena
HL320G Gold Middle Island
HL325G Gold Price’s Creek
HL463G Gold Brant Point GLOW
HL551G Gold Hilton Head Front Range
HL552G Gold Hilton Head Rear Range
HL655G Gold Fort Thompkins (Summer)
HL657G Gold Fort Thompkins (Winter)
HL668GJ Gold w/Jewels Three Sisters
HL674G Cold Bailey’s Harbor
HL690G Gold Waugoshance
FL694G Gold Admiralty Head

Rich
Re: Needed for Dec. 2014 Collectors Guide Update [Re: flacoastie] #209503 10/28/14 09:42 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Fellow Harbour Lights Collector ,

The first item that I would like to address is if you are a writer that has never been published, not seen your writings in print or want to tell of your love of lighthouses, here is your chance to make that happen. I am preparing the final touches on the December 2014 Update to my PDF Files and I’m looking for some additional stories from collectors on their lighthouse travels, their collections, how they got started collecting, etc. to be added to the existing Volume 7 Collectors Stories. The write-up should be at a minimum of 1000 words with no maximum length and needs to be to me by November 15th at the latest. Anything received after that date will be included in the next update that is not even in the works yet. I also will need some personal information for my lead-in to your story such as Married and/or Single, Children?, Wife’s name, Occupation and/or Retired, Lighthouse clubs, etc. I will edit your write-up as necessary and write my lead-in and then send to you for your final approval. Please let me know if you are interested so I can plan for your story.

The second item is The upcoming December 2014 updates with contain pictorials of 90% of every product that Harbour Lights made and right now I need your help to make it 95%!! I’ve had quite a bit of help and have eliminated the original list down quite a bit thanks to many collectors that have responded. The items I still need pictures of our not one-of-a-kinds. The items listed below are in someone‘s collection and if you have them please take the time to break out your camera and help me out. If you don’t have any of these items and you have a collector friend that does have some of these items please contact the collector and have them send me the picture(s). I’m not bashful and will accept any of these pictures and thank the sender. If you do not have any of the below items, or have helped me out in the past with items you sent me, please disregard this email and thank you for taking the time to read and look over this list. If you do have some of these items, please send your pictures to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and help with the Pictorial Product Lists that is almost complete.

I still need pictures of the following balloons:
SB026 Summer Escape
SB027 Canadian Flight
SB200 Passing Nubble

I still need pictures of the following 2 Christmas Ornaments Glass Balls:
CM107 Sea Pines
CM108 Key West

I still need pictures of the following Gold Pieces:
AB118G Gold Icebreaker Mackinaw
HL320G Gold Middle Island
HL551G Gold Hilton Head Front Range
HL552G Gold Hilton Head Rear Range
HL655G Gold Fort Thompkins (Summer)
HL657G Gold Fort Thompkins (Winter)
HL668GD Gold/Jewels Three Sisters (Diamonds)
HL668GR Gold/Jewels Three Sisters (Ruby)
HL668GT Gold/Jewels Three Sisters (Topaz)
HL668GTU Gold/Jewels Three Sisters (Turquois)
FL694G Gold Admiralty Head

Rich

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,208 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users