Several people have posted recently asking about these lights. (The Bloody Point Light is also on Daufuskie Island.)

Here is everything you need to know...

Haig Point...Take a Dolphin sunset cruise on the Vagabond or Stars and Stripes. Both boats are out of Harbour Town. The Stars and Stripes doesn't always go by the lighthouse though. The ticket booth for these boats is a small hut right next to the Harbour Town light.

I got a pass to Haig Point from a resident there, and was able to go to the grounds and photograph there...But, the shots I got from the Vagabond and Stars and Stripes turned out better. Haig Point is also a bed and breakfast. You could book a night there. I'm not sure how to go about it though.

Bloody Point is also on Daufuskie Island. You can go to the ferry on Squire Pope Road near the back entrance to Hilton Head Plantation. Tickets are $25 per person. This ferry will take you to the Melrose landing. From there, you get on a bus, which takes you to Melrose Plantation. Go down to the beach there. You can see some great views of Harbour Town and Tybee Island from there. But, you can rent bikes there where the bus drops you off. You will be given a map of the island, and you can bike to Bloody Point. The light is gone from it, but the structure is still there. It looks more like a house, and it is on private property, but you can get close enough to get a good picture. The oil house is also still standing. You can go right up to the oil house.
Here is a picture from lighthousefriends.com

I had pictures of it, but I lost that memory card. Megan and I will likely go back there at some point. She still has yet to see Haig Point.

Hilton Head Rear Range...
Take William Hilton Parkway into Palmetto Dunes. Drive about a mile, and you will come to a traffic circle. Stay to the right. (Don't get into the traffic circle) You will come to a guard shack. Tell the guard that you want to see the lighthouse. They will give you a pass and directions.

This space for rent. Inquire within.