Print Thread
2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56243 05/22/00 10:58 PM
R
Rod Watson Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
R
I keep thinking about the topic posted earlier of 2 separate reunions vs one. I see pros and cons of each, so I thought I would post one of our typical "multiple choice" posts to see what everyone else thinks. Feel free to add a comment next to your answers if you wish....

(1) Would you rather have:
A. One reunion with ALOT of people (700+), possibly crowded, not as intimate, and a little bit of being "herded" along.
B. Two reunions on separate coasts with less people (400+), less crowded, more intimate, but you can only attend one, and will probably miss friends who attend the other reunion.

(2) If there ARE two reunions:
A. HL should have 2 different sculptures representing each reunion (local lighthouse). Attendies can only purchase the one representing the reunion they attend.
B. HL should have 2 different sculptures representing each reunion, but attendies of each reunion also have the option of being allowed to purchase the other reunion's piece too.
C. HL should only make one identical sculpture for each reunion of something non-representative of a local light (Fresnel lens, a keeper of the light statue, etc, etc)
D. HL should not make any special sculpture available at all, so the urge for the secondary market greed would not be there, and the reunion would be more focused to the gathering of the "family", not the "gifts" you receive and their value.
E. Statement D is an idiotic idea!

(3) If there is only one reunion:
A. Limit it to 500-600 attendies and let others bitch and moan.
B. Limit it to 600-800 attendies, possibly crowded as much or more than Providence.
C. Allow more than 800, and break up almost all functions into 2 or 3 separate groups.

(4) Whether at one or two reunions:
A. Limit reservations to only 4 per family max.
B. Limit reservations to only 6 per family max.
C. No limit at all

(5) Which would be your most important statement to make from the following list:
A. Keep the attendance small
B. Only one reunion please
C. Two reunions please
D. Make the reunion sculpture available to society members like the Rose Island sculpture was
E. Keep it cheap!
F. I want my Great Lakes
G. I want my South Atlantic/ Gulf Coast
H. I want my Mid Atlantic
I. I want my North Atlantic
J. I want my West Coast

(6) Complete the sentence:
I just REALLY hope that Harbour Lights does not....

Rod Watson

[This message has been edited by Rod Watson (edited 05-22-2000).]

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56244 05/23/00 12:12 AM
Art Offline
(1)A. plus option (2)D. Let's see how many people really want to get together to see each other if there are no financially valuable handouts.

(2)D., but I can live with any option except B. or E.

(3)A. but do it by lottery of Society members signing up by a certain date, instead of first come, first served.

(4)C., but limited to the Society member's nuclear family only. No aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. unless they get in on their own Society membership being drawn in the lottery. In any case, limit the number of reunion pieces, if any, to one per nuclear family. Otherwise, make the same piece available to all society members, attending or not.

(5)B.

(6)...do anything under pressure from others. This is their way of saying "thank you" to their loyal collectors. Let them say it the way they feel is best. I'll humbly and gratefully accept their gesture, whatever, however, whenever, wherever it is.

------------------
-Art

-Art
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56245 05/23/00 09:16 PM
T
TERRY BARFIELD Offline
T
1. "B"
2. "C"
3. "A"
4. "C"
5. "A"
6. ...go "beanie baby" on us.Trying to be all things to all people.

Terry Barfield

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56246 05/23/00 10:27 PM
Sonic59 Offline
1. (B)-2 Reunions
2. (C)-1 Sculpture
3. (C)-800+
4. (A)-4 Max
5. (F)-Great Lakes
6. ...GO BANKRUPT!

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56247 05/24/00 12:44 AM
mombo Offline
Saint
Saint
1. a
2. b + e
3. b
4. a
5. b
6. exclude the Great Lakes area from future consideration.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56248 05/24/00 10:25 AM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
1 - "A" - One Reunion. I'm looking foward to seeing all the Forum participants (from all over the country), and Chat people along with local LI area collectors who might attend.
2 - "D" - Maybe one per family but it's not really necessary. Would this discourage secondary sellers from bringing their "future in-laws to help finance their wedding"?
3 - "none of the above" - If you break up the Reunion into groups aren't you in effect, having seperate reunions?
4 - "none of the above" - shouldn't this be for collectors? I understand bringing the kids but are they collectors, and can you justify them taking a WACKO's spot? And are we just bringing kids to get additional gifts? That brings me back to one gift package per family - the Reunion gift is not for financing the trip or sending a kid to college!
5 - "none of the above" - I've never been to a Reunion and do not pretend to know whats best? HL has the experience, and I'll leave it to them to do what's best. They always manage to make some pretty good decisions.
6 - I just hope HL does not continue to delay the Reunion, or not have enough spots for my wife and I, and all my Forum and Chat friends who want to attend.

Sorry Rod, I know this does not help you survey compilation!

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56249 05/24/00 11:27 AM
JJ Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
(1) I agree with Sean's idea of two reunions, back to back, in the same location. My preference would be for one, but with the addition of new collectors since Providence, it would be a very large group. Perhaps we could follow John's suggestion from the boat/bus trips in Providence and have all the connected collectors choose the same section to attend. Maybe HL could build in a procedure in the registration process to allow that, since with 2 reunions, everyone who wanted to attend would have a space.
(2) HL should offer the same sculpture for both groups.
(3) N.A.
(4) C. Art's and Bob's idea of limiting each family group to a set number of sculptures has merit (who needs 6 event pieces) and this will keep the costs down for family groups.
(5) No Preference
(6) I just really hope that Harbour Lights does not change from the great customer oriented company that it is.
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 05-24-2000).]

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56250 05/24/00 12:14 PM
JohnL Offline
Wacko
Wacko
1)B - 2 reunions
2)B - 2 sculptures with option to purchase both
3)C - Allow 800 and break into groups
4)C - No limit to attendance
5)D - Make sculpture available to society members
6)stop producing a high quality product as it always has

Wave after wave will flow in the tide and bury the world as it does.
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56251 05/24/00 02:34 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
1. “B” - I think there should be some type of transferring to the other reunion if friends and family are at the other.
2. “B”
3. “C”
4. “C” LIMIT TO CHILDREN OR MOM AND DAD.
5. “G” OR “H” A PLACE THAT CAN BE REACH BY A DAY’S DRIVE (up to 700).
6. I just REALLY hope that Harbour Lights does not restrict the amount of people from going because of the size that wants to attend. I think that any one that wants to attend should be aloud, even if it takes three reunion sites. I know that many of you want the reunion to be just like the first one. But, things change and it looks like reunions will have to be modified so that more can go. I have never gone to one yet because of the distance from me. I just want to be able to go and it does not matter to me what modification are done, Just so that more of those that want to attend can.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 05-25-2000).]

DANIEL
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56252 05/24/00 07:42 PM
Todd Shorkey Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
The problem with a group this large is that no matter what is ultimately decided, someone will feel left out, short changed, ect... It is just the nature of the beast.

My thoughts on the Reunion:

1. A. One reunion is enough work for the gang at Y&A. I would hate to see them have to arrange two. Even if it is in the same location, the demands on their time would be great and I don't think it is fair to them.

2. C. The same piece should be given to each group in the event of two Reunions.

3. B. I don't think 600-800 people is unreasonable.

4. C. I think people should use common sense in this respect though.

5. B. One reunion only please! Even considering the fact that I could get shut out of attending, this is the way to go.

6. I agree with Art. I think HL should do what they feel is best.

-Todd

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56253 05/24/00 10:55 PM
J
Joanne Offline
J
1. A
2. C
3. C
4. C
5. D
6. No answer to this one.

I did not attend the Providence Reunion, but I have read comments, pro and con. I know that in Orlando, there are numerous hotels that can easily handle 1,000 people or more. I helped arrange a sit down dinner for 2500+ people at the Dolphin Hotel, so it can be done. I also arranged an all employee meeting for 600+ and we broke the sessions up into three groups of 200, and there were three different training classes, which means there were nine sessions all together, so no one missed anything. If you plan far enough in advance, it can be done smoothly in the right hotel. The hotels here in Orlando are very used to handling all sorts of large conventions and can be very accommodating. I am sure that many other big convention cities can adequately fill the needs of a good reunion so that there need only be one instead of two.

To be perfectly honest, if I had my choice of attending a huge HL society membership reunion or attending a HL Forum Wacko/Newbie reunion, I'd rather attend the Forum reunion.

Joanne

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56254 05/26/00 11:16 PM
B
Barb Kepple Offline
B
1. A - I would definitely prefer to have everyone all together even if it's a large group

2. C - but could it be a neutral lighthouse, rather than an accessory?

3. B

4. A

5. B

6. I really hope that Harbour Lights does not decide to stop having Reunions - Providence (the only one we attended) was really great - to be with the Youngers, to see the lights and to meet other collectors made it a truly memorable weekend.

Barb

Barb
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56255 05/27/00 12:39 PM
Brent Offline
1. A
2. C
3. B
4. A
5. B
6. ....try to be "all things to all people" and
just do what they think is best. Afterall,
they're the "Pros"!

Brent
OBLHS Charter Member
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56256 05/28/00 03:37 PM
Kaiz Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
1) B
2) The same pc. for both events, still would only be between 800-1000 total.
or, maybe seperate sculptures, at each reunion but give out a mini of the other pc. to each attendee (could provide for some interesting swapping, dealing etc. between the two different reunion groups.
3) B
4) A
5) A
6) - forget about the hardcore collector and continue to keep an open ear.

Kaiz

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56257 05/31/00 02:18 AM
Gary Toth Offline
Wacko
Wacko
1) One reunion, not on either coast

2) 1 sculpture of an actual lighthouse that there are no prior versions of would be nice. 2 sculptures are one too many. Without inside information or friends in high places, it's very difficult keeping up with the unplanned variations - creating planned ones just adds to the stress (and expense).

3) Whoever wants to attend can attend, but limit dinner to two reservations per family unless other members of the family are actual collectors.

4) Same as above. No limit as to who can attend, but limitations on hotel reservations and dinner to two per family or to the actual number of collectors per family, whichever is greater.

5) The Great Lakes area is the obvious choice to those of us who can't readily afford to get to either coast from middle America.

6) When was the last school or family reunion that you attended that was held in two locations. Who would pick the attendees that were allowed to go to each. Which reunion would you get "picked" to go to? I would vote for one group, but then, I like crowds.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56258 05/31/00 11:48 AM
Rock Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
1. B
2. B
3. A
4. A
5. A
6. keep giving in to all the whiners out there...

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56259 05/31/00 06:21 PM
Rrronne Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
1) A

2) C

3) B

4) A

5) B

6) I just REALLY hope that Harbour Lights does not quit having reunions.

Randall Ronne
President - Colorado Lighthouse Collectors Society
New Dungeness Light Station Association
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56260 05/31/00 10:59 PM
Digger Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
(1) A
(2) C
(3) C
(4) A
(5) F
(6) I really hope that Harbour Lights does not restrict shovels!

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56261 06/01/00 01:58 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
1. A-one reunion
2. C-one event piece but have it be a lighthouse that has not already been done
3. B-600-800 is plenty but we need to have an informal gathering place that could accommodate anyone who would like to sit and visit with other collectors
4. A-4 per family should be enough
5. B-one reunion only, no matter how hard you try to duplicate for 2 reunions...something always comes off a little different
6. I hope Bill and family don't get frustrated trying to slove the reunion problems and give up on them completely.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56262 06/15/00 07:14 PM
C
Casper Offline
C
Hi! I don't post much (so far none at all!) but I stay up to date thru digitalman; however, I did want to participate in the survey:

1) B--it's more personal; besides, if the crowd is humongous, you'll never find all of your friends anyway! Plus you get to spend more quality time with those who are there

2) C--but also see Art's point in that if there are no limited collectibles, $$$ seekers won't have an incentive to show up

3) C--if there is only one reunion, yet you limit the attendees, aren't you chancing not seeing all of your friends which is a complaint of having two?

4) A--a collector may have one or two buddies who enjoy lighthouses, but if they enjoy it that much, they would be members anyway

5) G--I don't fly...I liked Bill's suggestion of Savannah...close to home!!!

6) overlook having a reunion at all! (Note to Mombo about the Great Lakes: When digitalman and I saw Bill in Atlanta, he made it clear that HL had checked and had received a pretty clear NO to having the reunion there.)

Casper

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56263 06/15/00 10:01 PM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline
L
1. A. One reunion, with no limits on how many can attend. It does NOT have to be a herded or crowded affair, if done properly and planned in a slightly different manner: it needs to be longer--events could start on Friday morning and go through Sunday. That would give more time and space to accomplish the activities. I would like to see a rotating schedule of trips, programs, demonstrations, whatever, meaning putting more serious content into a reunion to match the FUN. Have several seminars or speakers over the weekend, who make their presentations two or three times. While some are attending programs, others are off on trips. The next day those who were on trips get to attend the programs and those others do the trips. Cycle it two or three times depending on the attendance registered. There are enough "experts" within our group who are qualified to put on a program; and there are lighthouse historians, authors, photographers, preservationists who could be invited to put on programs. If a big convention center was used instead of a hotel, we could all meet together in the evenings and eat together and have the usual fun entertainment by Bill, etc.

I think most members would prefer staying in various priced motels to meet individual price budgets, rather than one big and expensive hotel. That in itself would open up more options for cities or areas to choose from for any HL Reunion.

HL should try to enlist the counsel and help of some of its collectors who have themselves attended or even worked in the planning of such a convention as I have described. My husband and I have attended model RR conventions of 3000 people under such a plan, with 40 or more half day trips and dozens of programs that repeated. There was no crowding or herding; everyone got to see and attend everything they wished; and there was still plenty of time in between for meeting friends in "social rooms" set up, at the silent auction room, at the model display room; at luncheons and the big dinner for all. You could pick and choose what you wanted to go on, and pay for what you chose to do (pick how many trips you wanted to go on, which meals you wanted to attend, plus the flat registration fee). This basic idea could be adapted for a larger HL gathering. We see the same basic plan each year at a 3 day photo weekend of 1800 here in MA.

2. There will not be two or three separate reunions. HL likes sponaneity; they would not like to have to follow a plan two times over. It might be different if collectors were doing a good part of the onsite work, but this is too much to expect of any company's own staff. They still have a business to run and be present in CA.

2. C. One sculpture, something more generic: a fresnel lens or statue. And only ONE per registered FAMILY, not one per registered person. This right away would cut down on bringing all the kids and in-laws to go home with multiple pieces for a big secondary market killing. Give an option for any society member to be able to buy this piece, whether they were able to attend or not. It would be limited to society members only. This would take the focus off acquiring multiples for profit later; and put the emphasis where it should be -- a gathering for fun of any and all society collectors who wish to attend and enjoy their HOBBY and seeing each other in person.

3. C. One reunion and let any society member attend. If the "large families and secondary market issues" are eliminated, then the attendance numbers will automatically adjust and become manageable.

Repeat trips and programs several times, so all can do everything. Forget the big breakfast and concentrate on a big enough room for the dinners/entertainment.

4. D. Limit reservations to 2 per family. Keep it a real collectors get-together. Children, if they come along, should not be included at any limited seating program, trip, or the big dinner. This denies some true collectors from being able to attend. Hopefully HL will have their reunion at a time when children are in school. I think this should be an adult-focused event.

5. B. One reunion, with no limit on attendance. Use a selection of motels with varying price ranges; and a large convention center so that all programs and meals will fit.

6. I just really hope that HL does NOT always have the reunion on the coastal areas only or in the same sites. There needs to be a rotation each year, so that members over-all get a fair break in not making the same members always having to travel a long distance, especially those who come by car and would like to work a vacation around the reunion weekend. The interior states like WI, MI, NY Hudson should also host the reunion in their turn. Spread it all around so that we get to see lights in all regions eventually. If one huge hotel center is not needed, and rather multiple motels and a "convention type center" instead, the choices open up and multiply.

7. Not on your list. I would like to see more chances and actual physical space allotted for collectors and wackos to socialize, meet, and talk etc. It would be nice if HL would give "us all" a room or two where: wackos could meet each other; where each HL club could set up a table to describe its activiites and recruit members; to have a member silent auction; or a bigger lighthouse photo display or other member-made craft displays of lighthouse subject matter.

And I would like to see room-hopping, which other collectible conventions have, where members can go to those rooms posted as "open" for buying or swapping HL pieces privately. These activities would complement the official HL schedule of events and round out a full 3 day weekend.

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56264 06/16/00 12:23 AM
T
Tim H Offline
T
Impressive comments...Ladylightkeeper. I agree with her statements. Keep it rotating, open ended and have multiple side events.

Tim H

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56265 06/16/00 03:28 AM
Art Offline
Quote:
Limit reservations to 2 per family. Keep it a real collectors get-together. Children, if they come along, should not be included at any limited seating program, trip, or the big dinner. This denies some true collectors from being able to attend. Hopefully HL will have their reunion at a time when children are in school. I think this should be an adult-focused event.

Sorry Jakers, looks like you're excluded under this plan.

I won't be there either. Anybody that excludes my kids excludes me. Maybe no one else cares, and that's OK too. We all have our opinions. Just because my kid's don't have purchasing power or 18 years under their belts doesn't mean that they're any less interested in lighthouses or Harbour Lights. What is the definition of a "real collector" or a "true collector"? We collect as a family. Imo, it's the kids that *make* an event. Leave 'em home? You gotta be kidding.

Nothing personal here, but I have strong feeling about this.

------------------
-Art

-Art
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56266 06/16/00 09:10 AM
digitalman Offline
I tend to agree with Art in his latest post. We can't exclude the kids at these events, they are the collectors and lighthouse keepers of the future. Harbour Lights and Lightouse history are positive things for kids to be involved in and with all the bad things kids get involved with today, they need to be included in events such as this.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56267 06/16/00 03:46 PM
Sunshine Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I agree with Art. Let the kids come. Kids have an entirely different perspective on lighthouses. I've taken my nieces and nephews to view lighthouses and they are usually more enthusiastic than most adults.

Hopefully, Harbour Lights can find a site that allows everyone to attend.

Who says that we can't meet in the Midwest and just enjoy meeting other collectors.

Perhaps Bill and Nancy could share of their adventures photographing and getting to lighthouses across the globe. KB and Harry must have some experiences with the plants overseas that would be of interest to the HL collectors.

I would also like to hear about some of the collectors who have served at the lighthouses before and after they were automated. Commander Sharp gave a great presentation during the 1st Reunion in San Diego.

There are endless possibilities and I am sure that Harbour Lights will surprise and delight us all once again.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56268 06/16/00 09:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, Barbara, you just eliminated most everything that made the San Diego reunion so great.

Art, well said.

Barbara, Who are you to make the statement: "Once you become a wacko, we welcome you in general into the fold" - Such an elitist you are. We certainly don't want to welcome the new people into the fold. Right Barbara! You certainly do not speak for these two "wackos".

What happened to the time when we all just exchanged thoughts and ideas because we had a common interest. That was before we allowed the elitism brought on by a software package that had a hierarchy structure. Before a person achieved a rating for how much they talk or if the like talking on forums and, of course, you must use a computer. Ever since the inception of the Wacko status, the thought we have had is if you collect HL's you are a Wacko! If Bill Younger or Kim Andrews were to sign up today, would they be Newbies? I would hate to think that the man who owns the most expensive HL to date and one of the largest collections would be considered any less because he doesn't talk too much, unlike those of us who have achieved the rating. One of his most endearing qualities is that he doesn't talk alot. We certainly would not want to see anything change that.

It is no wonder to us why so many old timers and some newer folks have gotten so fed up with the forum and do not visit here anymore when someone like yourself, Barbara, is obviously in control now - or so you seem to think. We see it in four posts from you in one day alone. We now join the ranks of those no longer present here, brought on by numerous things.

We are done with the stuff we have had to put up with here from people who know how to run a good ship better than it is already running.

Our condolences John and all.

Karen and Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 06-17-2000).]

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56269 06/17/00 12:10 PM
Kaiz Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I for one, did respond to this post awhile back because I thought it was just an interesting poll.
But I agree with Sean, please Bill and Company put on a Reunion - do it the way you think is fair and most enjoyable for everyone involved -
Discussions should be fun and many ideas do come forth. However, I feel, the more a company tries to apease the masses the more the problems seem to magnify.
Let the Youngers but on the great show they always seem to pull off and I hope Patty and I are just fortunate enough to be included.

Kaiz

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56270 06/17/00 12:22 PM
Torchbearer Offline
My children are as much a part of lighthousing as Jackie and I. They grew up around many lighthouses through my many years of service in the Coast Guard. They played at the base of Cape Henry; "rode the cable" to Nubble; peered through the lens of Cape May. Through their excitement, through their eyes I saw things which I always took for granted. It's because of them, I am posting here today. I'm sure Sean, Rich and others can concur.

Through the years, these "beacons of mercy" have been disappearing due to technological advances. Loran, and now GPS has taken over shipboard navigation, steering a vessel to within a few meters of accuracy. If it wasn't for the many volunteer conservation groups in this country (including HL), who have given countless hours and money to save these beacons, we would have surely seen a decline in their population... and possible extinction. My children... the future volunteers of these groups, will help keep "the flame burning" for many years to come, and I trust... their children as well. How can I tell them they are not wanted as a part of this group? How can I expect them to continue collecting, and giving their time and money to the many societies if they are expected to remain home?"

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56271 06/17/00 12:41 PM
Art Offline
Harbour Lights hold the next reunion, when and where you want. I will be there if I can. You owe me nothing!

-Art
Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56272 06/17/00 02:56 PM
mghusge Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Tim: Well Said. The children are our future and the keepers of our nations history.
Mike H

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56273 06/17/00 03:46 PM
R
RMau Offline
Wacko
Wacko
R
As I think about the HL collectors whom I've met over the years, I realize that there are all manner of collectors. There are some like me and my wife. I collect, she tolerates it. There are some couples where both are active collectors. There are families that collect as a family. There are singles who collect solo and a few adults who involve their parents in the collecting.

There's no justification or reason to presume that collector's can be defined or limited by age or family unit.

We, the collector's, should not be attempting to influence who Harbour Lights accepts and embraces as their 'collector family'. I agree with Sean and Art. Harbour Lights, it's your call. If I can make it to your reunions, I will. If I can't, I won't and y'all that do, have a good time.

Rick

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56274 06/17/00 09:26 PM
RRohweder Offline
OK Sean, just for you.

"Harbour Lights hold the next reunion, when and where you want. I will be there if I can. You owe me nothing!

Sean"
(or wasn't that last word supposed to be there?)

My advice to HL would be the same as the old Nike commercials; "Just do it!" I haven't made one yet, but not for lack of desire.

Rich

------------------

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56275 06/17/00 10:01 PM
N
Nana Offline
N
I am in agreement with Sean, Art, Rick and Rich. Harbour Lights doesn't need my opinion other than I want to see another reunion happen.
Derith

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56276 06/19/00 12:20 PM
LamarB Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Nana:
I am in agreement with Sean, Art, Rick and Rich. Harbour Lights doesn't need my opinion other than I want to see another reunion happen.

MEGADITTOS

"Harbour Lights hold the next reunion, when and where you want. I will be there if I can. You owe me nothing!"

Well said.

Re: 2001 Reunion Questionnaire #56277 06/19/00 06:14 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Sorry I'm a little late with the reply, but here it is:

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. B
5. H
6. ...wait too much longer to announce the reunion.

Bob

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,024 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users