cf-banner.jpg
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Welcome Mat
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome Judy Nelson by The Cape Cod Store.com @ Today at 07:23 AM

Welcome!
The Cape Cod Store
Jump to new posts Re: HL390 Crooked River by The Cape Cod Store.com @ Today at 07:22 AM

We will be offering this piece in other outlets soon. As a member of these forums, I feel it is important to keep the interest alive here and offer to members an exclusive opportunity to purchase this very special Harbour Lights piece. Time is runnin
The Welcome Mat
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome rodge by Maubejr @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Welcome to the group! Look around and have fun! :)
Collector Clubs News & Information
Jump to new posts Re: Harbour Lights Collectors on Facebook by The Cape Cod Store.com @ 08/15/17 07:47 PM

If you are a member of Facebook Marcel the link should bring you to the group. Try typing in Harbour Lights Collectors in the Facebook search bar. It should show the group name and a photo of Bill and Nancy Younger.
The General Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Love lighthouses and maritime history? by Maubejr @ 08/15/17 06:34 AM

Dave, I lived in Gray Maine for 13 years!!! My family is still up there so next time I come up I will plan a visit!!! :)
The Numbers Game
Jump to new posts Re: HL401 Cape Hatteras by Maubejr @ 08/13/17 01:00 PM

I will keep my eyes open for that Rich!
Lighthouse Travel Center
Jump to new posts Re: Lighthouse slide show by Maubejr @ 08/12/17 08:26 PM

Thanks Dave!!! :)
The United States Coast Guard
Jump to new posts Re: HAPPY 227th BIRTHDAY COAST GUARD by Maubejr @ 08/12/17 08:52 AM

Yes I am with Roland....thank you to all that served!!! :)
Events for Harbour Lights Collectors
It would be awesome to pull together some sort of get together! :)
Wish List
Jump to new posts Re: Top 10 lighthouses? by Maubejr @ 08/12/17 08:19 AM

It's so hard to pick only 10!!!
The Welcome Mat
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome Maubejr by Maubejr @ 08/12/17 08:17 AM

Thanks guys!!! Life is good yes!!!:)
Lighthouse Duty
Jump to new posts Re: update on the Reef Lights (Florida) by Maubejr @ 08/12/17 08:15 AM

Thanks for the update Eric! :)
Forum Stats
2,489 Registered Members
39 Forums
16,745 Topics
183,643 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,202 @ 02/16/17 04:18 PM
Who's Online
6 registered (RickJax, The Cape Cod Store.com, Dave H, Maubejr, flacoastie, lkeasyliving), 570 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Judy Nelson, rodge, 4WaysHome, RickJax, RaeAnne Chalmers
2489 Registered Users