cf-banner.jpg
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wish List Jump to new posts
Re: Does anyone know where I can find... flacoastie 06/16/22 07:52 PM
The following information for that lighthouse is:

Point Aux Barques, MI LL 283 LLOM (Little Light of Mine)
Point Aux Barques, MI LL 283S LE (Limited Edition) LLOM (Little Light of Mine)

Check with Roland Babineau at the Cape Cod Store and he may be able to find you one.

Rich
1 41 Read More
Lighthouse Postcards Jump to new posts
Re: USLS Passport Stamp Collector Series Dave H 06/15/22 12:51 AM
Some interesting lights they are highlighting. Such a shame that we no longer have those lights. Great that the society is giving folks an opportunity to celebrate these lights. Thanks for sharing, Rick.
1 43 Read More
The Trading Post Jump to new posts
Searching for... Susanna 06/14/22 04:47 PM
I am searching for a "model" of the Pointe Aux Barques Michigan Lighthouse. Did HL ever make one? Other makers? Any for sale???? Thanks, Susanna
0 37 Read More
The Welcome Mat Jump to new posts
Re: Welcome Susanna Susanna 06/14/22 04:41 PM
My husband and I have visited 378 and counting Lighthouses world wide. Since retirement, we have "kept" 17 different lighthouses across the US and Canada,returning to several more than once. We volunteer our time (and now, our wide knowledge) in return for "housing" while we are there. We have actually lived in the original keepers' homes at 9 of these. Each summer, and at each LH, we learn something new and most enjoy sharing our knowledge and stories with the many visitors.
In addition to spending time with our children and grandchildren, winters give us time to write and supply photos for the "Keeper's Log" and the "Lighthouse Digest" and to search for our next "keeping".
1 39 Read More
The Welcome Mat Jump to new posts
Welcome Maximillian B flacoastie 06/11/22 06:49 PM
Welcome to our forum. Welcome to the best lighthouse site on the web. We can always come up with an answer to your question or questions about Harbour Lights and we would appreciate any comments or ideas you have. So, don't hesitate to ask and we won't be bashful to answer and please give us your ideas on everything concerning lighthouses and associated topics.

Please take the time to tell us about yourself, your hobbies and your interests such as photography, reading, traveling and lighthouse activities. If your interested in postcards or games, we have internal Forums for exchanging postcards and playing lighthouse games. We also have an internal Forum for selling, buying and trading Harbour Lights products and we have a dealer Forum for our Dealers that are members to advertise their specials and events.

PLEASE READ THE RULES THAT APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE PRIOR TO MAKING ANY POSTS. HARBOUR LIGHTS ITEMS AND HARBOUR LIGHTS RELATED ITEMS ARE THE ONLY ITEMS THAT MAY BE SOLD OR TRADED ON THIS FORUM. ANY OTHER ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE, TRADE OR ADVERTISED MAY MEAN IMMEDIATE BARRING OR REMOVAL FROM THIS SITE.
0 15 Read More
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,959
Posts184,594
Members2,571
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, RickJax), 218 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Maximillian B, Susanna, ftlpzz, Climbed Hatteras, Janis Beach
2571 Registered Users